'Moment 4 Life' Video Teaser: Nicki Minaj and Drake Kissing
Nicki Minaj has filmed "Moment 4 Life" music video with Drake, and several pictures have been unleashed via Hip-Hop Connection to reveal what to expect from the clip. Apparently playing a couple, the two Young Money rappers get intimate in the video, sharing laugh in one image.
They are seen leaning on each other for a kiss in another picture. The scene looks like a wedding with Minaj wearing a pink wig and what seems to be a white gown while holding a bouquet of flowers, while Drizzy sporting a tuxedo. Back in August 2010, they had stunned their fans when jokingly announcing marriage on Twitter.
Taken from Minaj's first studio album "Pink Friday", the song "is about 2 kids that grew up on the same block." Drizzy once explained, "They shared their dreams of making it as rappers. They laughed together, they cried together. One day they realize that their dreams have come to fruition. Though they know all things come to an end, they celebrate."
Almost at the same time the pictures hit the web, Nicki Minaj took the stage with Lil Wayne for NBC's "New Year's Eve with Carson Daly". She performed "Save Me", and Weezy treated revelers with "6'7"."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child