'Desperate Housewives' 7.12 Preview: Kidney Donor
"Desperate Housewives" is officially in motion for the rest of season 7 episodes. Next week in "Where Do I Belong", while Susan continues to undergo dialysis, she is stunned when her flighty mother, Sophie (Lesley Ann Warren), along with her Aunt Claire (Valerie Harper), pays a visit but won't agree to get tested to see if she would be a potential kidney donor candidate.
Meanwhile, not knowing where biological daughter Grace is causes Gaby to turn her feelings of loss into an obsession; Lynette exacts revenge on Tom after she learns about his past with Renee, and Bree tries to befriend a friendless Beth Young.
"Where Do I Belong" airs January 9 on ABC.
Back in December, TV Guide reported that producers were looking for a "precocious 10-year-old to play a girl who's spent most of her life in foster care."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard