'Desperate Housewives' 7.12 Preview: Kidney Donor
"Desperate Housewives" is officially in motion for the rest of season 7 episodes. Next week in "Where Do I Belong", while Susan continues to undergo dialysis, she is stunned when her flighty mother, Sophie (Lesley Ann Warren), along with her Aunt Claire (Valerie Harper), pays a visit but won't agree to get tested to see if she would be a potential kidney donor candidate.
Meanwhile, not knowing where biological daughter Grace is causes Gaby to turn her feelings of loss into an obsession; Lynette exacts revenge on Tom after she learns about his past with Renee, and Bree tries to befriend a friendless Beth Young.
"Where Do I Belong" airs January 9 on ABC.
Back in December, TV Guide reported that producers were looking for a "precocious 10-year-old to play a girl who's spent most of her life in foster care."
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory