'Desperate Housewives' 7.12 Preview: Kidney Donor
"Desperate Housewives" is officially in motion for the rest of season 7 episodes. Next week in "Where Do I Belong", while Susan continues to undergo dialysis, she is stunned when her flighty mother, Sophie (Lesley Ann Warren), along with her Aunt Claire (Valerie Harper), pays a visit but won't agree to get tested to see if she would be a potential kidney donor candidate.
Meanwhile, not knowing where biological daughter Grace is causes Gaby to turn her feelings of loss into an obsession; Lynette exacts revenge on Tom after she learns about his past with Renee, and Bree tries to befriend a friendless Beth Young.
"Where Do I Belong" airs January 9 on ABC.
Back in December, TV Guide reported that producers were looking for a "precocious 10-year-old to play a girl who's spent most of her life in foster care."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame