'Desperate Housewives' 7.12 Preview: Kidney Donor
"Desperate Housewives" is officially in motion for the rest of season 7 episodes. Next week in "Where Do I Belong", while Susan continues to undergo dialysis, she is stunned when her flighty mother, Sophie (Lesley Ann Warren), along with her Aunt Claire (Valerie Harper), pays a visit but won't agree to get tested to see if she would be a potential kidney donor candidate.
Meanwhile, not knowing where biological daughter Grace is causes Gaby to turn her feelings of loss into an obsession; Lynette exacts revenge on Tom after she learns about his past with Renee, and Bree tries to befriend a friendless Beth Young.
"Where Do I Belong" airs January 9 on ABC.
Back in December, TV Guide reported that producers were looking for a "precocious 10-year-old to play a girl who's spent most of her life in foster care."
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry