BBC 3's Trailer of It's Not Easy 'Being Human'
Syfy's take on "Being Human" will soon be premiered and so will BBC's. The official trailer of the original version's third series has been released, showing the supernatural beings tempted by their natural instincts.
Aidan Turner plays Mitchell, the vampire who gets distracted by a woman's neck in an empty bus. Sinead Keenan and Russell Tovey are the werewolves who switch their attention to the raw meat that the butcher puts on counter while they are shopping. Leonora Crichlow plays Annie the ghost who drops books from their shelves in what looks like a library. They could have been caught but their better sense allow them to live among humans once again.
BBC 3 has not set the date for the third series which again contains 8 episodes. Meanwhile, the U.S. version is hitting the screen this January 17 on Syfy. The series star Sam Witwer, Meaghan Rath, Sam Huntington and Mark Pellegrino among others.
Watch the final result at the end of this behind the scene featurette:
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance