BBC 3's Trailer of It's Not Easy 'Being Human'
Syfy's take on "Being Human" will soon be premiered and so will BBC's. The official trailer of the original version's third series has been released, showing the supernatural beings tempted by their natural instincts.
Aidan Turner plays Mitchell, the vampire who gets distracted by a woman's neck in an empty bus. Sinead Keenan and Russell Tovey are the werewolves who switch their attention to the raw meat that the butcher puts on counter while they are shopping. Leonora Crichlow plays Annie the ghost who drops books from their shelves in what looks like a library. They could have been caught but their better sense allow them to live among humans once again.
BBC 3 has not set the date for the third series which again contains 8 episodes. Meanwhile, the U.S. version is hitting the screen this January 17 on Syfy. The series star Sam Witwer, Meaghan Rath, Sam Huntington and Mark Pellegrino among others.
Watch the final result at the end of this behind the scene featurette:
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit