BBC 3's Trailer of It's Not Easy 'Being Human'
Syfy's take on "Being Human" will soon be premiered and so will BBC's. The official trailer of the original version's third series has been released, showing the supernatural beings tempted by their natural instincts.
Aidan Turner plays Mitchell, the vampire who gets distracted by a woman's neck in an empty bus. Sinead Keenan and Russell Tovey are the werewolves who switch their attention to the raw meat that the butcher puts on counter while they are shopping. Leonora Crichlow plays Annie the ghost who drops books from their shelves in what looks like a library. They could have been caught but their better sense allow them to live among humans once again.
BBC 3 has not set the date for the third series which again contains 8 episodes. Meanwhile, the U.S. version is hitting the screen this January 17 on Syfy. The series star Sam Witwer, Meaghan Rath, Sam Huntington and Mark Pellegrino among others.
Watch the final result at the end of this behind the scene featurette:
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard