BBC 3's Trailer of It's Not Easy 'Being Human'
Syfy's take on "Being Human" will soon be premiered and so will BBC's. The official trailer of the original version's third series has been released, showing the supernatural beings tempted by their natural instincts.
Aidan Turner plays Mitchell, the vampire who gets distracted by a woman's neck in an empty bus. Sinead Keenan and Russell Tovey are the werewolves who switch their attention to the raw meat that the butcher puts on counter while they are shopping. Leonora Crichlow plays Annie the ghost who drops books from their shelves in what looks like a library. They could have been caught but their better sense allow them to live among humans once again.
BBC 3 has not set the date for the third series which again contains 8 episodes. Meanwhile, the U.S. version is hitting the screen this January 17 on Syfy. The series star Sam Witwer, Meaghan Rath, Sam Huntington and Mark Pellegrino among others.
Watch the final result at the end of this behind the scene featurette:
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake