BBC 3's Trailer of It's Not Easy 'Being Human'
Syfy's take on "Being Human" will soon be premiered and so will BBC's. The official trailer of the original version's third series has been released, showing the supernatural beings tempted by their natural instincts.
Aidan Turner plays Mitchell, the vampire who gets distracted by a woman's neck in an empty bus. Sinead Keenan and Russell Tovey are the werewolves who switch their attention to the raw meat that the butcher puts on counter while they are shopping. Leonora Crichlow plays Annie the ghost who drops books from their shelves in what looks like a library. They could have been caught but their better sense allow them to live among humans once again.
BBC 3 has not set the date for the third series which again contains 8 episodes. Meanwhile, the U.S. version is hitting the screen this January 17 on Syfy. The series star Sam Witwer, Meaghan Rath, Sam Huntington and Mark Pellegrino among others.
Watch the final result at the end of this behind the scene featurette:
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer