'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve': Ke$ha, Drake, Willow Smith and More
Ke$ha, Drake and Willow Smith spent New Year's Eve with their fans. They rang in 2011 at the annual "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" and sent concertgoers into frenzy when they rocked the house with their hit singles.
Ke$ha delighted the crowd with "Tik Tok". Wearing torn stockings, silver leotard, white unbuttoned shirt and black jacket, she stunned the revelers as she rode on the shoulders of a man dressed as Santa Claus during the performance and revealed her foul-mouthed resolution.
Drizzy catered with "Show Me a Good Time" and "Fancy", and Willow led people to "shake the haters off" with her fun, high-energy performance "Whip My Hair". The 10-year-old singer was the youngest performer that they've ever had in New Year's Rockin' Eve, so Ryan said.
The other musical guests included Jennifer Hudson, New Kids On The Block, Backstreet Boys, Ne-Yo, Avril Lavigne, Jason Derulo, La Roux, Mike Posner, Natasha Bedingfield, Far East Movement, Train and Taio Cruz. Those A-list artists led ABC to finish at No. 1 on the New Year's Eve rating with a total of 9.1 million viewers.
More Ke$ha News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle