'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve': Ke$ha, Drake, Willow Smith and More
Ke$ha, Drake and Willow Smith spent New Year's Eve with their fans. They rang in 2011 at the annual "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" and sent concertgoers into frenzy when they rocked the house with their hit singles.
Ke$ha delighted the crowd with "Tik Tok". Wearing torn stockings, silver leotard, white unbuttoned shirt and black jacket, she stunned the revelers as she rode on the shoulders of a man dressed as Santa Claus during the performance and revealed her foul-mouthed resolution.
Drizzy catered with "Show Me a Good Time" and "Fancy", and Willow led people to "shake the haters off" with her fun, high-energy performance "Whip My Hair". The 10-year-old singer was the youngest performer that they've ever had in New Year's Rockin' Eve, so Ryan said.
The other musical guests included Jennifer Hudson, New Kids On The Block, Backstreet Boys, Ne-Yo, Avril Lavigne, Jason Derulo, La Roux, Mike Posner, Natasha Bedingfield, Far East Movement, Train and Taio Cruz. Those A-list artists led ABC to finish at No. 1 on the New Year's Eve rating with a total of 9.1 million viewers.
More Ke$ha News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3