'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve': Ke$ha, Drake, Willow Smith and More
Ke$ha, Drake and Willow Smith spent New Year's Eve with their fans. They rang in 2011 at the annual "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" and sent concertgoers into frenzy when they rocked the house with their hit singles.
Ke$ha delighted the crowd with "Tik Tok". Wearing torn stockings, silver leotard, white unbuttoned shirt and black jacket, she stunned the revelers as she rode on the shoulders of a man dressed as Santa Claus during the performance and revealed her foul-mouthed resolution.
Drizzy catered with "Show Me a Good Time" and "Fancy", and Willow led people to "shake the haters off" with her fun, high-energy performance "Whip My Hair". The 10-year-old singer was the youngest performer that they've ever had in New Year's Rockin' Eve, so Ryan said.
The other musical guests included Jennifer Hudson, New Kids On The Block, Backstreet Boys, Ne-Yo, Avril Lavigne, Jason Derulo, La Roux, Mike Posner, Natasha Bedingfield, Far East Movement, Train and Taio Cruz. Those A-list artists led ABC to finish at No. 1 on the New Year's Eve rating with a total of 9.1 million viewers.
More Ke$ha News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'