'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve': Ke$ha, Drake, Willow Smith and More
Ke$ha, Drake and Willow Smith spent New Year's Eve with their fans. They rang in 2011 at the annual "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" and sent concertgoers into frenzy when they rocked the house with their hit singles.
Ke$ha delighted the crowd with "Tik Tok". Wearing torn stockings, silver leotard, white unbuttoned shirt and black jacket, she stunned the revelers as she rode on the shoulders of a man dressed as Santa Claus during the performance and revealed her foul-mouthed resolution.
Drizzy catered with "Show Me a Good Time" and "Fancy", and Willow led people to "shake the haters off" with her fun, high-energy performance "Whip My Hair". The 10-year-old singer was the youngest performer that they've ever had in New Year's Rockin' Eve, so Ryan said.
The other musical guests included Jennifer Hudson, New Kids On The Block, Backstreet Boys, Ne-Yo, Avril Lavigne, Jason Derulo, La Roux, Mike Posner, Natasha Bedingfield, Far East Movement, Train and Taio Cruz. Those A-list artists led ABC to finish at No. 1 on the New Year's Eve rating with a total of 9.1 million viewers.
More Ke$ha News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up