Artist of the Week: Diddy-Dirty Money
Determined to treat his fans with something different in his fifth studio album, P. Diddy shares an episode of his real-life experience in a story of a male who finds the woman of his dreams during a traveling show. He then forms a Hip-Hop group with Dawn Richard from Danity Kane and singer/songwriter Kalenna Harper, to help him tell the tale from female point of view.
The cinematic love story is brought to life through a collection of dark, atmospheric beats which are partially inspired by European dance music. The album is titled "Last Train to Paris". Diddy invites such hitmakers as Chris Brown, Drake, Trey Songz, Usher and Justin Timberlake aboard.
One of their irrepressible singles is T.I.-assisted track "Hello Good Morning" which was certified Gold and peaked at No. 8 on Billboard Rap Songs chart. Its remix featuring Rick Ross and Nicki Minaj earned this group a Perfect Combo Award nomination at 2010 BET Hip - Hop Awards.
Making its way out across the United States on December 14, 2010, the album itself debuted at No. 7 on Billboard Hot 200 with 101,000 copies sold in its opening week. The sale number exceeded the initial prediction which put it at around No. 15 with 60,000 - 70,000 copies.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them