Avril Lavigne's 'What the Hell' Comes Out in Full
Avril Lavigne's brand new song titled "What the Hell" has finally made its way out. The lead single of her new album "Goodbye Lullaby", it's a pop/rock song which carries a lot of fun elements from such her singles as "Hey You" and "Sk8erboi".
"You say that I'm messing with your head/ All 'cause I was making out with your friends/ Love hurts whether it's right or wrong/ I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much time," she sings. "All my live I've been good but now, I'm thinking what the hell/ All I want is to mess around and I don't really care about."
The song was first showcased to live audience during the annual "Dick Clark's new Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" and offered for free download over the weekend. Beside singing the new track, Avril also catered fans with her popular song "Girlfriend".
The song was co-written by Max Martin. The other people involved in the making of "Goodbye Lullaby" which is due in the United States on March 8 included her ex-husband Sum 41's Deryck Whibley, her other longtime collaborators such as Evan Taubenfeld and Butch Walker as well as today's on demand producer Alex da Kid.
"What the Hell":
More Avril Lavigne News
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13