Avril Lavigne's 'What the Hell' Comes Out in Full
Avril Lavigne's brand new song titled "What the Hell" has finally made its way out. The lead single of her new album "Goodbye Lullaby", it's a pop/rock song which carries a lot of fun elements from such her singles as "Hey You" and "Sk8erboi".
"You say that I'm messing with your head/ All 'cause I was making out with your friends/ Love hurts whether it's right or wrong/ I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much time," she sings. "All my live I've been good but now, I'm thinking what the hell/ All I want is to mess around and I don't really care about."
The song was first showcased to live audience during the annual "Dick Clark's new Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" and offered for free download over the weekend. Beside singing the new track, Avril also catered fans with her popular song "Girlfriend".
The song was co-written by Max Martin. The other people involved in the making of "Goodbye Lullaby" which is due in the United States on March 8 included her ex-husband Sum 41's Deryck Whibley, her other longtime collaborators such as Evan Taubenfeld and Butch Walker as well as today's on demand producer Alex da Kid.
"What the Hell":
More Avril Lavigne News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story