Avril Lavigne's 'What the Hell' Comes Out in Full
Avril Lavigne's brand new song titled "What the Hell" has finally made its way out. The lead single of her new album "Goodbye Lullaby", it's a pop/rock song which carries a lot of fun elements from such her singles as "Hey You" and "Sk8erboi".
"You say that I'm messing with your head/ All 'cause I was making out with your friends/ Love hurts whether it's right or wrong/ I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much time," she sings. "All my live I've been good but now, I'm thinking what the hell/ All I want is to mess around and I don't really care about."
The song was first showcased to live audience during the annual "Dick Clark's new Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" and offered for free download over the weekend. Beside singing the new track, Avril also catered fans with her popular song "Girlfriend".
The song was co-written by Max Martin. The other people involved in the making of "Goodbye Lullaby" which is due in the United States on March 8 included her ex-husband Sum 41's Deryck Whibley, her other longtime collaborators such as Evan Taubenfeld and Butch Walker as well as today's on demand producer Alex da Kid.
"What the Hell":
More Avril Lavigne News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen