Confirmed, David Arquette Enters Rehab
It seems that David Arquette wants to start 2011 as a sober man. He has checked into rehab during the holiday weekend, his representative confirms. The actor partied at Beacher's Madhouse at the Roosevelt Hotel on New Year's Eve before entering a live-in facility, TMZ reports.
While his representative says "no further information" would be released, a source reveals that David needs help with alcohol and other issues. "He is in there for drinking and depression, not hard drugs. Rehab was inevitable," says the source of the "Pushing Daisies" star who split from his wife Courteney Cox in October 2010. "He is dealing with a broken heart. He can't handle all the changes in his life. All his inner demons came out."
He reportedly took this move for the sake of his family as another source dishes, "He's trying to win Courteney back, and he turned back to drinking again out of frustration. He is doing this to show her he means it and will do anything for her and Coco. He wants his family life back. It's been so hard on him."
Previously when having an interview on Howard Stern's radio show, the 39 year old revealed that his psychologist, whom he sees once a week, believed he was having a "nervous breakdown". He additionally admitted he'd been "drinking a lot" following his failed marriage revelation.
Despite announcing their separation, David Arquette and Courteney Cox who tied the knot on June 12, 1999 have not planned to divorce yet. The couple has a daughter together, 7-year-old Coco Riley Arquette.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage