Valerie Bertinelli Got Married Witnessed by Ex-Husband
Actress Valerie Bertinelli celebrated the New Year by marrying fiance Tom Vitale at her Malibu, California home. They exchanged vow on Saturday, January 1 on a sunny day, according to reports.
Bertinelli's ex-husband, Eddie Van Halen, their son Wolfgang Van Halen and Eddie's current wife Janie Liszewski were at the wedding. Bertinelli also attended her ex-husband's wedding to Liszewski in 2009.
Bertinelli invited too Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick from her show "Hot in Cleveland", Mackenzie Phillips and Pat Harrington.
The bride and groom have been dating since 2003. They got engaged in May. "It was sweet when he asked me, because he was so scared. I was like, 'Are you kidding me?' " she told People magazine.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts