Valerie Bertinelli Got Married Witnessed by Ex-Husband
Actress Valerie Bertinelli celebrated the New Year by marrying fiance Tom Vitale at her Malibu, California home. They exchanged vow on Saturday, January 1 on a sunny day, according to reports.
Bertinelli's ex-husband, Eddie Van Halen, their son Wolfgang Van Halen and Eddie's current wife Janie Liszewski were at the wedding. Bertinelli also attended her ex-husband's wedding to Liszewski in 2009.
Bertinelli invited too Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick from her show "Hot in Cleveland", Mackenzie Phillips and Pat Harrington.
The bride and groom have been dating since 2003. They got engaged in May. "It was sweet when he asked me, because he was so scared. I was like, 'Are you kidding me?' " she told People magazine.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton