Valerie Bertinelli Got Married Witnessed by Ex-Husband
Actress Valerie Bertinelli celebrated the New Year by marrying fiance Tom Vitale at her Malibu, California home. They exchanged vow on Saturday, January 1 on a sunny day, according to reports.
Bertinelli's ex-husband, Eddie Van Halen, their son Wolfgang Van Halen and Eddie's current wife Janie Liszewski were at the wedding. Bertinelli also attended her ex-husband's wedding to Liszewski in 2009.
Bertinelli invited too Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick from her show "Hot in Cleveland", Mackenzie Phillips and Pat Harrington.
The bride and groom have been dating since 2003. They got engaged in May. "It was sweet when he asked me, because he was so scared. I was like, 'Are you kidding me?' " she told People magazine.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris