Valerie Bertinelli Got Married Witnessed by Ex-Husband
Actress Valerie Bertinelli celebrated the New Year by marrying fiance Tom Vitale at her Malibu, California home. They exchanged vow on Saturday, January 1 on a sunny day, according to reports.
Bertinelli's ex-husband, Eddie Van Halen, their son Wolfgang Van Halen and Eddie's current wife Janie Liszewski were at the wedding. Bertinelli also attended her ex-husband's wedding to Liszewski in 2009.
Bertinelli invited too Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick from her show "Hot in Cleveland", Mackenzie Phillips and Pat Harrington.
The bride and groom have been dating since 2003. They got engaged in May. "It was sweet when he asked me, because he was so scared. I was like, 'Are you kidding me?' " she told People magazine.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2