Valerie Bertinelli Got Married Witnessed by Ex-Husband
Actress Valerie Bertinelli celebrated the New Year by marrying fiance Tom Vitale at her Malibu, California home. They exchanged vow on Saturday, January 1 on a sunny day, according to reports.
Bertinelli's ex-husband, Eddie Van Halen, their son Wolfgang Van Halen and Eddie's current wife Janie Liszewski were at the wedding. Bertinelli also attended her ex-husband's wedding to Liszewski in 2009.
Bertinelli invited too Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick from her show "Hot in Cleveland", Mackenzie Phillips and Pat Harrington.
The bride and groom have been dating since 2003. They got engaged in May. "It was sweet when he asked me, because he was so scared. I was like, 'Are you kidding me?' " she told People magazine.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!