T-Pain Joining Lil Wayne in Young Money
T-Pain reportedly has signed a deal with Young Money Entertainment, the home of Drake and Nicki Minaj. The rumor emerged after jeweler Gabriel Jacobs revealed in a video message that he is crafting a Young Money/Nappy Boy pendant, which has over 200 karats in rubies and 300 karats in diamonds, for the Auto-Tune rapper.
"T-Pain is about to sign to Young Money. He better, after doing this. So you see it's all blacked out. It's all natural, red rubies, black diamonds. We gotta put a red ruby necklace on this thing," he said. The pendant is worth around $45,000 and when it's with its chain, it will cost $100,000.
T-Pain was originally signed to Akon's Konvict Muzik. He released his latest studio effort "Thr33 Ringz" in 2008. He collaborated with Young Money rap mogul Lil Wayne in his own song "Can't Believe It" and hooked up again in "Got Money", one of "Tha Carter III" tracks.
More T-Pain News
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video