T-Pain Joining Lil Wayne in Young Money
T-Pain reportedly has signed a deal with Young Money Entertainment, the home of Drake and Nicki Minaj. The rumor emerged after jeweler Gabriel Jacobs revealed in a video message that he is crafting a Young Money/Nappy Boy pendant, which has over 200 karats in rubies and 300 karats in diamonds, for the Auto-Tune rapper.
"T-Pain is about to sign to Young Money. He better, after doing this. So you see it's all blacked out. It's all natural, red rubies, black diamonds. We gotta put a red ruby necklace on this thing," he said. The pendant is worth around $45,000 and when it's with its chain, it will cost $100,000.
T-Pain was originally signed to Akon's Konvict Muzik. He released his latest studio effort "Thr33 Ringz" in 2008. He collaborated with Young Money rap mogul Lil Wayne in his own song "Can't Believe It" and hooked up again in "Got Money", one of "Tha Carter III" tracks.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'