T-Pain Joining Lil Wayne in Young Money
T-Pain reportedly has signed a deal with Young Money Entertainment, the home of Drake and Nicki Minaj. The rumor emerged after jeweler Gabriel Jacobs revealed in a video message that he is crafting a Young Money/Nappy Boy pendant, which has over 200 karats in rubies and 300 karats in diamonds, for the Auto-Tune rapper.
"T-Pain is about to sign to Young Money. He better, after doing this. So you see it's all blacked out. It's all natural, red rubies, black diamonds. We gotta put a red ruby necklace on this thing," he said. The pendant is worth around $45,000 and when it's with its chain, it will cost $100,000.
T-Pain was originally signed to Akon's Konvict Muzik. He released his latest studio effort "Thr33 Ringz" in 2008. He collaborated with Young Money rap mogul Lil Wayne in his own song "Can't Believe It" and hooked up again in "Got Money", one of "Tha Carter III" tracks.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character