T-Pain Joining Lil Wayne in Young Money
T-Pain reportedly has signed a deal with Young Money Entertainment, the home of Drake and Nicki Minaj. The rumor emerged after jeweler Gabriel Jacobs revealed in a video message that he is crafting a Young Money/Nappy Boy pendant, which has over 200 karats in rubies and 300 karats in diamonds, for the Auto-Tune rapper.
"T-Pain is about to sign to Young Money. He better, after doing this. So you see it's all blacked out. It's all natural, red rubies, black diamonds. We gotta put a red ruby necklace on this thing," he said. The pendant is worth around $45,000 and when it's with its chain, it will cost $100,000.
T-Pain was originally signed to Akon's Konvict Muzik. He released his latest studio effort "Thr33 Ringz" in 2008. He collaborated with Young Money rap mogul Lil Wayne in his own song "Can't Believe It" and hooked up again in "Got Money", one of "Tha Carter III" tracks.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App