T-Pain Joining Lil Wayne in Young Money
T-Pain reportedly has signed a deal with Young Money Entertainment, the home of Drake and Nicki Minaj. The rumor emerged after jeweler Gabriel Jacobs revealed in a video message that he is crafting a Young Money/Nappy Boy pendant, which has over 200 karats in rubies and 300 karats in diamonds, for the Auto-Tune rapper.
"T-Pain is about to sign to Young Money. He better, after doing this. So you see it's all blacked out. It's all natural, red rubies, black diamonds. We gotta put a red ruby necklace on this thing," he said. The pendant is worth around $45,000 and when it's with its chain, it will cost $100,000.
T-Pain was originally signed to Akon's Konvict Muzik. He released his latest studio effort "Thr33 Ringz" in 2008. He collaborated with Young Money rap mogul Lil Wayne in his own song "Can't Believe It" and hooked up again in "Got Money", one of "Tha Carter III" tracks.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'