New 'Water for Elephants' Photos Show Robert Pattinson's Love for Rosie
Robert Pattinson portrays an animal lover in "Water for Elephants" and it has been highlighted in some new pictures from the film. The depicter of veterinarian Jacob is seen lying on an elephant called Rosie in one image, while another picture sees him wearing dull clothes and having some fun with the 4.5 ton elephant.
The images appear on People magazine and the scans can be found here. Additionally, there is a photo showing Jacob dancing with Reese Witherspoon's Marlena and the other image features the twosome along with Marlena's husband August, who is portrayed by Christoph Waltz.
"Water for Elephants" follows Jacob who meets and falls in love with Marlena, a star performer in a circus of a bygone era. They discover beauty amidst the world of the Big Top, and come together through their compassion for a special elephant. Against all odds - including the wrath of Marlena's charismatic but dangerous husband, August - Jacob and Marlena find lifelong love.
The story is based on bestseller book by Sara Gruen with the same title. Richard LaGravenese turns the novel into a script, while Francis Lawrence directs the movie. This drama is set for April 22, 2011 release in the U.S.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test