Brad Pitt's 'Cogan's Trade' to Start Filming in New Orleans in March
Brad Pitt is going to head to New Orleans for the filming of "Cogan's Trade" in March 2011. He is reportedly attached to portray the title character in the film, based on George V. Higgins novel about Jackie Cogan. According to Scene Magazine, the movie is expected to shoot entirely in the New Orleans area.
This project will reunite Pitt with "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford" director Andrew Dominick and co-stars Casey Affleck as well as Sam Rockwell. Other possible cast members are Josh Brolin, Mark Ruffalo, Javier Bardem, Bill Murray and Zoe Saldana, the site reports.
"Cogan's Trade" will additionally become the first film Pitt shoots in Louisiana since 2008 "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". The actor and his living partner Angelina Jolie share a residence in the city.
"Cogan's Trade" is a crime thriller that revolves around Jackie Cogan, a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that takes place during a high stakes poker game under protection of the mob. Andrew Dominick will write in addition to directing the movie.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch