Brad Pitt's 'Cogan's Trade' to Start Filming in New Orleans in March
Brad Pitt is going to head to New Orleans for the filming of "Cogan's Trade" in March 2011. He is reportedly attached to portray the title character in the film, based on George V. Higgins novel about Jackie Cogan. According to Scene Magazine, the movie is expected to shoot entirely in the New Orleans area.
This project will reunite Pitt with "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford" director Andrew Dominick and co-stars Casey Affleck as well as Sam Rockwell. Other possible cast members are Josh Brolin, Mark Ruffalo, Javier Bardem, Bill Murray and Zoe Saldana, the site reports.
"Cogan's Trade" will additionally become the first film Pitt shoots in Louisiana since 2008 "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". The actor and his living partner Angelina Jolie share a residence in the city.
"Cogan's Trade" is a crime thriller that revolves around Jackie Cogan, a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that takes place during a high stakes poker game under protection of the mob. Andrew Dominick will write in addition to directing the movie.
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans