Brad Pitt's 'Cogan's Trade' to Start Filming in New Orleans in March
Brad Pitt is going to head to New Orleans for the filming of "Cogan's Trade" in March 2011. He is reportedly attached to portray the title character in the film, based on George V. Higgins novel about Jackie Cogan. According to Scene Magazine, the movie is expected to shoot entirely in the New Orleans area.
This project will reunite Pitt with "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford" director Andrew Dominick and co-stars Casey Affleck as well as Sam Rockwell. Other possible cast members are Josh Brolin, Mark Ruffalo, Javier Bardem, Bill Murray and Zoe Saldana, the site reports.
"Cogan's Trade" will additionally become the first film Pitt shoots in Louisiana since 2008 "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". The actor and his living partner Angelina Jolie share a residence in the city.
"Cogan's Trade" is a crime thriller that revolves around Jackie Cogan, a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that takes place during a high stakes poker game under protection of the mob. Andrew Dominick will write in addition to directing the movie.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia