Justin Timberlake's New Song 'Take You Down' Surfaces
Around the same time Katy Perry's song "Part of Me" leaks, a track called "Take You Down" which is claimed to be Justin Timberlake's emerges. The drum-driven song is reportedly produced by The Neptunes and revolves around a guy flirting with the girl he desires.
"Let me get that drink now for you, I'll keep it filled tonight/ A little secret for ya, I'm a gentleman before midnight," he croons. "I've seen my magic/ What's your looks and your religion?/ And I want you to understand that I can make you feel better/ So it's me and you, my place, sexiness all day/ I'mma do whatever you like, if you cater to me all night, girl."
There is no official word on what project the song is recorded for, but rumor suggested it's just a demo. The others even doubt that it's really a Justin Timberlake song since in some parts, the singer in the song doesn't exactly sound like the former NSYNC star.
Justin's music career itself is currently put on a break as he is now focusing on acting. But, he doesn't rule out to appear on other singers' songs, and most recently collaborated with Jamie Foxx and T.I. in a track called "Winner". His next offering might be a duet with Drake for the Canadian rapper puts him on his bucket list.
"One thing that's in the works -- one thing that I haven't mentioned to anybody yet but will right now. I've always wanted to work with him and it's in the works right now; me and Justin Timberlake will probably have a song soon," Drizzy once said. "I'm really excited about that, 'cause I've wanted to work with Justin for a long time. And we've recently talked about it, and I think we're going to make it happen."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince