Justin Timberlake's New Song 'Take You Down' Surfaces
Around the same time Katy Perry's song "Part of Me" leaks, a track called "Take You Down" which is claimed to be Justin Timberlake's emerges. The drum-driven song is reportedly produced by The Neptunes and revolves around a guy flirting with the girl he desires.
"Let me get that drink now for you, I'll keep it filled tonight/ A little secret for ya, I'm a gentleman before midnight," he croons. "I've seen my magic/ What's your looks and your religion?/ And I want you to understand that I can make you feel better/ So it's me and you, my place, sexiness all day/ I'mma do whatever you like, if you cater to me all night, girl."
There is no official word on what project the song is recorded for, but rumor suggested it's just a demo. The others even doubt that it's really a Justin Timberlake song since in some parts, the singer in the song doesn't exactly sound like the former NSYNC star.
Justin's music career itself is currently put on a break as he is now focusing on acting. But, he doesn't rule out to appear on other singers' songs, and most recently collaborated with Jamie Foxx and T.I. in a track called "Winner". His next offering might be a duet with Drake for the Canadian rapper puts him on his bucket list.
"One thing that's in the works -- one thing that I haven't mentioned to anybody yet but will right now. I've always wanted to work with him and it's in the works right now; me and Justin Timberlake will probably have a song soon," Drizzy once said. "I'm really excited about that, 'cause I've wanted to work with Justin for a long time. And we've recently talked about it, and I think we're going to make it happen."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments