Khloe Kardashian and Hubby's New Show Starts Filming in Spring
It looks like E! would be a Kardashian channel after all. It has just been reported by Us magazine that Khloe Kardashian and hubby Lamar Odom are planning another spin-off to "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and they are doing it in "Newlyweds" style.
"It shoots in the spring," an insider informed, backed up by another source who said that it will also have the vibe of Bravo's "Bethenny Getting Married?". The source added, "They're so cute, playing off one another."
Radar Online said the not-yet-titled project will follow Khloe's day-to-day life as a wife and stepmother to Lamar's two children, Destiny and Lamar Jr., who he had with ex-wife Liza Morales.
This will be the third spin-off after "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" and "Kourtney and Kim Take New York". The L.A. Lakers star proposed to Khloe during an episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and has since made an occasional appearances on the show.
In another piece of Kardashian news, Scott Disick reportedly did not want his 1 year old baby boy Mason to appear on mom's "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" which debuts January 23. Scott said he wants Mason to lead a "normal" life but rumor has it he simply didn't agree with the number that E! presented to him for Mason's salary.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway