Khloe Kardashian and Hubby's New Show Starts Filming in Spring
It looks like E! would be a Kardashian channel after all. It has just been reported by Us magazine that Khloe Kardashian and hubby Lamar Odom are planning another spin-off to "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and they are doing it in "Newlyweds" style.
"It shoots in the spring," an insider informed, backed up by another source who said that it will also have the vibe of Bravo's "Bethenny Getting Married?". The source added, "They're so cute, playing off one another."
Radar Online said the not-yet-titled project will follow Khloe's day-to-day life as a wife and stepmother to Lamar's two children, Destiny and Lamar Jr., who he had with ex-wife Liza Morales.
This will be the third spin-off after "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" and "Kourtney and Kim Take New York". The L.A. Lakers star proposed to Khloe during an episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and has since made an occasional appearances on the show.
In another piece of Kardashian news, Scott Disick reportedly did not want his 1 year old baby boy Mason to appear on mom's "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" which debuts January 23. Scott said he wants Mason to lead a "normal" life but rumor has it he simply didn't agree with the number that E! presented to him for Mason's salary.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation