Cee-Lo to Work With Gwyneth Paltrow
Impressed with Gwyneth Paltrow's take on the clean version of his single "F**k You", Cee-Lo Green is now eying to hook up with her for a future project. "We've been considering a few things actually. You know, we'll see what pans out," the Gnarls Barkley star told E! Online.
The Australian-born singer/rapper added, "It's a little too early to commit to a statement and I won't ruin the surprise because whatever we're going to do is going to be extra cool." When pressed further with question about a possible duet, he answered, "Hopefully. Keep your toes crossed."
Gwyneth Paltrow covered "Forget You" for her guest stint on an episode of TV series "Glee". And Cee-Lo praised her for that, "I was pleasantly surprised, I really was. I had no idea that she was a vocalist at all. She did a great job. She did it sexy. It was hot, it turned me on."
While FOX keeps Gwyneth's rendition a family friendly, Cee-Lo said he wouldn't mind to show up on the hit series with some R-rated "F**k You" fun. "They gotta keep it real with me," he gushed. "If they're ready to go there and get down and dirty, then we got ourselves a deal! I'll do it then."
While Gwyneth might work with Cee-Lo, her singer husband Chris Martin may hook up with his good pal Jay-Z. "[He's] one of the geniuses of our generation. Any time you can collaborate with that sort of genius, you jump at the chance, I don't care who you are," Jigga told BBC.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama