Cee-Lo to Work With Gwyneth Paltrow
Impressed with Gwyneth Paltrow's take on the clean version of his single "F**k You", Cee-Lo Green is now eying to hook up with her for a future project. "We've been considering a few things actually. You know, we'll see what pans out," the Gnarls Barkley star told E! Online.
The Australian-born singer/rapper added, "It's a little too early to commit to a statement and I won't ruin the surprise because whatever we're going to do is going to be extra cool." When pressed further with question about a possible duet, he answered, "Hopefully. Keep your toes crossed."
Gwyneth Paltrow covered "Forget You" for her guest stint on an episode of TV series "Glee". And Cee-Lo praised her for that, "I was pleasantly surprised, I really was. I had no idea that she was a vocalist at all. She did a great job. She did it sexy. It was hot, it turned me on."
While FOX keeps Gwyneth's rendition a family friendly, Cee-Lo said he wouldn't mind to show up on the hit series with some R-rated "F**k You" fun. "They gotta keep it real with me," he gushed. "If they're ready to go there and get down and dirty, then we got ourselves a deal! I'll do it then."
While Gwyneth might work with Cee-Lo, her singer husband Chris Martin may hook up with his good pal Jay-Z. "[He's] one of the geniuses of our generation. Any time you can collaborate with that sort of genius, you jump at the chance, I don't care who you are," Jigga told BBC.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage