Hugh Hefner's Fiancee Shares Photo of Engagement Ring and Wedding Plans
After LeAnn Rimes' and Reese Witherspoon's engagement rings were revealed to public, Hugh Hefner's fiancee Crystal Harris shows off her own new sparkler. The Playboy Playmate tweeted a picture of the bling on December 29, writing "For those of you who have been asking to see my ring here it is... My engagement ring from my love."
Hugh gave the ring to Crystal when he proposed to her on Christmas night, December 25. The 24-year-old beauty reveals that the jewelry was kept in a Little Mermaid music box. But instead of popping up the important question, the Playboy mogul told his girlfriend, "I hope it fits." The ring was a little too big but it has been resized so she can wear it now.
Crystal and Hugh had talked about getting married before and she even designed the ring, a little over 3-carat round diamond set on a pave diamond-and-platinum band. "I picked out the diamond with Mary [O'Connor, Hugh's longtime secretary]. It all happened so fast and we're happy. Nothing's changed. Everything is the same," she says to E! Online via phone.
On their wedding plans, the blonde girl shares that they are planning a summer wedding, which will take place at the Mansion. She wants a small and intimate ceremony which she and Hugh share with "close friends and family." Crystal also wants to design her own dress.
But they will not be in rush to have a child as Crystal says, "I've never really been the wanting children type. I just have a bunch of different projects I'm working on and that's fun for me so that's what I'm going to do."
About a prenuptial agreement, Crystal is up for anything Hugh wants. "Whatever Hef wants me to do. I'm happy. I have the singing thing going for me and other things so whatever he wants. I don't know anything about that stuff. I don't care. Whatever," she admits.
And she has got her parents' blessing, saying "Both my parents are super supportive of everything and whatever makes Hef and I happy makes them happy. I couldn't be happier." Kendra Wilkinson, Hugh's former girlfriend, has even congratulated them, tweeting soon after the engagement news broke, "Congratulations! How exciting! Wishing you the both the best!"
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo