Kourtney Kardashian's Man Explodes at 'F**kin' Idiot' Photographer
Kourtney Kardashian's man exploded at one of the paparazzi who surrounded his family while at Miami International Airport on Thursday, December 30. Scott Disick reached a boiling point and yelled at one photographer who was actually about two meters away from his baby Mason.
The couple's publicist had actually tried to send away the snappers but they didn't budge. "How close can you get??" Disick threw a fit as seen on TMZ's video. "Stand back, you f***ing idiot. Don't get that f**king close to me!!!" He then attempted to calm down and said, "I mean he's this f***ing close to my kid man."
Kardashian kept her cool all the time while carrying Mason. But she defended Disick's action later on a blog, writing "Paparazzi beware. Please don't get too close to Mason. We don't like it. Stay at a friendly distance, don't ask dumb questions and we can all get along."
TMZ said Disick and his family left the airport minutes after the explosion without any further incidents.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed