Kourtney Kardashian's Man Explodes at 'F**kin' Idiot' Photographer
Kourtney Kardashian's man exploded at one of the paparazzi who surrounded his family while at Miami International Airport on Thursday, December 30. Scott Disick reached a boiling point and yelled at one photographer who was actually about two meters away from his baby Mason.
The couple's publicist had actually tried to send away the snappers but they didn't budge. "How close can you get??" Disick threw a fit as seen on TMZ's video. "Stand back, you f***ing idiot. Don't get that f**king close to me!!!" He then attempted to calm down and said, "I mean he's this f***ing close to my kid man."
Kardashian kept her cool all the time while carrying Mason. But she defended Disick's action later on a blog, writing "Paparazzi beware. Please don't get too close to Mason. We don't like it. Stay at a friendly distance, don't ask dumb questions and we can all get along."
TMZ said Disick and his family left the airport minutes after the explosion without any further incidents.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?