Kourtney Kardashian's Man Explodes at 'F**kin' Idiot' Photographer
Kourtney Kardashian's man exploded at one of the paparazzi who surrounded his family while at Miami International Airport on Thursday, December 30. Scott Disick reached a boiling point and yelled at one photographer who was actually about two meters away from his baby Mason.
The couple's publicist had actually tried to send away the snappers but they didn't budge. "How close can you get??" Disick threw a fit as seen on TMZ's video. "Stand back, you f***ing idiot. Don't get that f**king close to me!!!" He then attempted to calm down and said, "I mean he's this f***ing close to my kid man."
Kardashian kept her cool all the time while carrying Mason. But she defended Disick's action later on a blog, writing "Paparazzi beware. Please don't get too close to Mason. We don't like it. Stay at a friendly distance, don't ask dumb questions and we can all get along."
TMZ said Disick and his family left the airport minutes after the explosion without any further incidents.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars