Kourtney Kardashian's Man Explodes at 'F**kin' Idiot' Photographer
Kourtney Kardashian's man exploded at one of the paparazzi who surrounded his family while at Miami International Airport on Thursday, December 30. Scott Disick reached a boiling point and yelled at one photographer who was actually about two meters away from his baby Mason.
The couple's publicist had actually tried to send away the snappers but they didn't budge. "How close can you get??" Disick threw a fit as seen on TMZ's video. "Stand back, you f***ing idiot. Don't get that f**king close to me!!!" He then attempted to calm down and said, "I mean he's this f***ing close to my kid man."
Kardashian kept her cool all the time while carrying Mason. But she defended Disick's action later on a blog, writing "Paparazzi beware. Please don't get too close to Mason. We don't like it. Stay at a friendly distance, don't ask dumb questions and we can all get along."
TMZ said Disick and his family left the airport minutes after the explosion without any further incidents.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says