Kourtney Kardashian's Man Explodes at 'F**kin' Idiot' Photographer
Kourtney Kardashian's man exploded at one of the paparazzi who surrounded his family while at Miami International Airport on Thursday, December 30. Scott Disick reached a boiling point and yelled at one photographer who was actually about two meters away from his baby Mason.
The couple's publicist had actually tried to send away the snappers but they didn't budge. "How close can you get??" Disick threw a fit as seen on TMZ's video. "Stand back, you f***ing idiot. Don't get that f**king close to me!!!" He then attempted to calm down and said, "I mean he's this f***ing close to my kid man."
Kardashian kept her cool all the time while carrying Mason. But she defended Disick's action later on a blog, writing "Paparazzi beware. Please don't get too close to Mason. We don't like it. Stay at a friendly distance, don't ask dumb questions and we can all get along."
TMZ said Disick and his family left the airport minutes after the explosion without any further incidents.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair