Eminem's New Song 'Cocaine' Ft. Jazmine Sullivan
After "Syllables" featuring Eminem surfaced, now a song titled "Cocaine" from the Slim Shady hits the web again. It has actually been leaked since last week in a short snippet, and many speculated the female voice on the hook was Alicia Keys. Now after the full version is unveiled, it turns out the featured guest was Jazmine Sullivan.
Rumor has it, the song was taken from recording session of the Slim Shady's latest studio effort "Recovery". It is further reported that the soulful track will be included in the re-release package of the album which is due sometime next year.
Since making its way out in June this year, "Recovery" has ruled Billboard Hot 200 for several weeks and been in and out of the Top 10 list ever since. The rap album is currently sitting at No. 7 on the U.S. albums chart, giving a total of around 3.3 million copies after adding another 137,000. It becomes this year's U.S. best-selling album so far.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?