Eminem's New Song 'Cocaine' Ft. Jazmine Sullivan
After "Syllables" featuring Eminem surfaced, now a song titled "Cocaine" from the Slim Shady hits the web again. It has actually been leaked since last week in a short snippet, and many speculated the female voice on the hook was Alicia Keys. Now after the full version is unveiled, it turns out the featured guest was Jazmine Sullivan.
Rumor has it, the song was taken from recording session of the Slim Shady's latest studio effort "Recovery". It is further reported that the soulful track will be included in the re-release package of the album which is due sometime next year.
Since making its way out in June this year, "Recovery" has ruled Billboard Hot 200 for several weeks and been in and out of the Top 10 list ever since. The rap album is currently sitting at No. 7 on the U.S. albums chart, giving a total of around 3.3 million copies after adding another 137,000. It becomes this year's U.S. best-selling album so far.
More Eminem News
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?