Eminem's New Song 'Cocaine' Ft. Jazmine Sullivan
After "Syllables" featuring Eminem surfaced, now a song titled "Cocaine" from the Slim Shady hits the web again. It has actually been leaked since last week in a short snippet, and many speculated the female voice on the hook was Alicia Keys. Now after the full version is unveiled, it turns out the featured guest was Jazmine Sullivan.
Rumor has it, the song was taken from recording session of the Slim Shady's latest studio effort "Recovery". It is further reported that the soulful track will be included in the re-release package of the album which is due sometime next year.
Since making its way out in June this year, "Recovery" has ruled Billboard Hot 200 for several weeks and been in and out of the Top 10 list ever since. The rap album is currently sitting at No. 7 on the U.S. albums chart, giving a total of around 3.3 million copies after adding another 137,000. It becomes this year's U.S. best-selling album so far.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'