Eminem's New Song 'Cocaine' Ft. Jazmine Sullivan
After "Syllables" featuring Eminem surfaced, now a song titled "Cocaine" from the Slim Shady hits the web again. It has actually been leaked since last week in a short snippet, and many speculated the female voice on the hook was Alicia Keys. Now after the full version is unveiled, it turns out the featured guest was Jazmine Sullivan.
Rumor has it, the song was taken from recording session of the Slim Shady's latest studio effort "Recovery". It is further reported that the soulful track will be included in the re-release package of the album which is due sometime next year.
Since making its way out in June this year, "Recovery" has ruled Billboard Hot 200 for several weeks and been in and out of the Top 10 list ever since. The rap album is currently sitting at No. 7 on the U.S. albums chart, giving a total of around 3.3 million copies after adding another 137,000. It becomes this year's U.S. best-selling album so far.
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event