Eminem's New Song 'Cocaine' Ft. Jazmine Sullivan
After "Syllables" featuring Eminem surfaced, now a song titled "Cocaine" from the Slim Shady hits the web again. It has actually been leaked since last week in a short snippet, and many speculated the female voice on the hook was Alicia Keys. Now after the full version is unveiled, it turns out the featured guest was Jazmine Sullivan.
Rumor has it, the song was taken from recording session of the Slim Shady's latest studio effort "Recovery". It is further reported that the soulful track will be included in the re-release package of the album which is due sometime next year.
Since making its way out in June this year, "Recovery" has ruled Billboard Hot 200 for several weeks and been in and out of the Top 10 list ever since. The rap album is currently sitting at No. 7 on the U.S. albums chart, giving a total of around 3.3 million copies after adding another 137,000. It becomes this year's U.S. best-selling album so far.
More Eminem News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy