Eminem's New Song 'Cocaine' Ft. Jazmine Sullivan
After "Syllables" featuring Eminem surfaced, now a song titled "Cocaine" from the Slim Shady hits the web again. It has actually been leaked since last week in a short snippet, and many speculated the female voice on the hook was Alicia Keys. Now after the full version is unveiled, it turns out the featured guest was Jazmine Sullivan.
Rumor has it, the song was taken from recording session of the Slim Shady's latest studio effort "Recovery". It is further reported that the soulful track will be included in the re-release package of the album which is due sometime next year.
Since making its way out in June this year, "Recovery" has ruled Billboard Hot 200 for several weeks and been in and out of the Top 10 list ever since. The rap album is currently sitting at No. 7 on the U.S. albums chart, giving a total of around 3.3 million copies after adding another 137,000. It becomes this year's U.S. best-selling album so far.
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports