Jennifer Hudson's 'Feeling Good' Music Video Leaks
Jennifer Hudson has lost some weight after giving birth to her son David Daniel Otunga Jr. in August 2009, and now she flaunts her new slim figure in "Feeling Good" music video. The clip hit the web a day before its official premiere date on December 30 at 12 P.M.
Hudson is currently serving as a spokeswoman for Weight Watchers, and she releases the video in an effort to motivate others to embark on a healthy diet. "I know so many people out there who are on the same path. Anything I can do to help them along, that motivates me, and inspires me," she said.
"Basically (the song) is the perfect way to describe this journey and how it's left me feeling," the Grammy-winning singer explained more. "If I could bottle everything inside me and tell others to help motivate them, then this is it."
Jennifer Hudson's "Feeling Good" music video
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'