Jennifer Hudson's 'Feeling Good' Music Video Leaks
Jennifer Hudson has lost some weight after giving birth to her son David Daniel Otunga Jr. in August 2009, and now she flaunts her new slim figure in "Feeling Good" music video. The clip hit the web a day before its official premiere date on December 30 at 12 P.M.
Hudson is currently serving as a spokeswoman for Weight Watchers, and she releases the video in an effort to motivate others to embark on a healthy diet. "I know so many people out there who are on the same path. Anything I can do to help them along, that motivates me, and inspires me," she said.
"Basically (the song) is the perfect way to describe this journey and how it's left me feeling," the Grammy-winning singer explained more. "If I could bottle everything inside me and tell others to help motivate them, then this is it."
Jennifer Hudson's "Feeling Good" music video
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy