Jennifer Hudson's 'Feeling Good' Music Video Leaks
Jennifer Hudson has lost some weight after giving birth to her son David Daniel Otunga Jr. in August 2009, and now she flaunts her new slim figure in "Feeling Good" music video. The clip hit the web a day before its official premiere date on December 30 at 12 P.M.
Hudson is currently serving as a spokeswoman for Weight Watchers, and she releases the video in an effort to motivate others to embark on a healthy diet. "I know so many people out there who are on the same path. Anything I can do to help them along, that motivates me, and inspires me," she said.
"Basically (the song) is the perfect way to describe this journey and how it's left me feeling," the Grammy-winning singer explained more. "If I could bottle everything inside me and tell others to help motivate them, then this is it."
Jennifer Hudson's "Feeling Good" music video
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny