Jennifer Hudson's 'Feeling Good' Music Video Leaks
Jennifer Hudson has lost some weight after giving birth to her son David Daniel Otunga Jr. in August 2009, and now she flaunts her new slim figure in "Feeling Good" music video. The clip hit the web a day before its official premiere date on December 30 at 12 P.M.
Hudson is currently serving as a spokeswoman for Weight Watchers, and she releases the video in an effort to motivate others to embark on a healthy diet. "I know so many people out there who are on the same path. Anything I can do to help them along, that motivates me, and inspires me," she said.
"Basically (the song) is the perfect way to describe this journey and how it's left me feeling," the Grammy-winning singer explained more. "If I could bottle everything inside me and tell others to help motivate them, then this is it."
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake