Jennifer Hudson's 'Feeling Good' Music Video Leaks
Jennifer Hudson has lost some weight after giving birth to her son David Daniel Otunga Jr. in August 2009, and now she flaunts her new slim figure in "Feeling Good" music video. The clip hit the web a day before its official premiere date on December 30 at 12 P.M.
Hudson is currently serving as a spokeswoman for Weight Watchers, and she releases the video in an effort to motivate others to embark on a healthy diet. "I know so many people out there who are on the same path. Anything I can do to help them along, that motivates me, and inspires me," she said.
"Basically (the song) is the perfect way to describe this journey and how it's left me feeling," the Grammy-winning singer explained more. "If I could bottle everything inside me and tell others to help motivate them, then this is it."
Jennifer Hudson's "Feeling Good" music video
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors