Britney Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' Will Come Out on Jan. 7
Next week, Britney Spears will give the first taste to her new album via its lead single "Hold It Against Me". The news was revealed by Sharon Dastur, program director for New York's Z100, in an interview featured in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly.
"It's produced by Dr. Luke and Max Martin," Dastur spilled the beans. "And the beat that they give her is really unique compared to other artists - this infectious bass beat beneath the song. Plus, the hook is just amazing. It will be out on January 7."
Lyrics of the song have been circulating on the web, and audition for dancers in the music video has been held. On top of that, Dr. Luke revealed on Twitter that one of the instruments used to record the single has been donated for good cause. He wrote, "The guitar donated for charity in sweden was used on britney's 1st single."
Britney is eying to release the new album, which is yet to be titled, in March next year. The latest music maker who is rumored to join Danja, Darkchild and Sean Garrett as her A-list crew reportedly is production and songwriting team Xenomania. They have previously worked with the likes of Kylie Minogue, Sugababes and Cher.
More Britney Spears News
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?