Britney Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' Will Come Out on Jan. 7
Next week, Britney Spears will give the first taste to her new album via its lead single "Hold It Against Me". The news was revealed by Sharon Dastur, program director for New York's Z100, in an interview featured in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly.
"It's produced by Dr. Luke and Max Martin," Dastur spilled the beans. "And the beat that they give her is really unique compared to other artists - this infectious bass beat beneath the song. Plus, the hook is just amazing. It will be out on January 7."
Lyrics of the song have been circulating on the web, and audition for dancers in the music video has been held. On top of that, Dr. Luke revealed on Twitter that one of the instruments used to record the single has been donated for good cause. He wrote, "The guitar donated for charity in sweden was used on britney's 1st single."
Britney is eying to release the new album, which is yet to be titled, in March next year. The latest music maker who is rumored to join Danja, Darkchild and Sean Garrett as her A-list crew reportedly is production and songwriting team Xenomania. They have previously worked with the likes of Kylie Minogue, Sugababes and Cher.
More Britney Spears News
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs