Britney Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' Will Come Out on Jan. 7
Next week, Britney Spears will give the first taste to her new album via its lead single "Hold It Against Me". The news was revealed by Sharon Dastur, program director for New York's Z100, in an interview featured in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly.
"It's produced by Dr. Luke and Max Martin," Dastur spilled the beans. "And the beat that they give her is really unique compared to other artists - this infectious bass beat beneath the song. Plus, the hook is just amazing. It will be out on January 7."
Lyrics of the song have been circulating on the web, and audition for dancers in the music video has been held. On top of that, Dr. Luke revealed on Twitter that one of the instruments used to record the single has been donated for good cause. He wrote, "The guitar donated for charity in sweden was used on britney's 1st single."
Britney is eying to release the new album, which is yet to be titled, in March next year. The latest music maker who is rumored to join Danja, Darkchild and Sean Garrett as her A-list crew reportedly is production and songwriting team Xenomania. They have previously worked with the likes of Kylie Minogue, Sugababes and Cher.
More Britney Spears News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities