Britney Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' Will Come Out on Jan. 7
Next week, Britney Spears will give the first taste to her new album via its lead single "Hold It Against Me". The news was revealed by Sharon Dastur, program director for New York's Z100, in an interview featured in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly.
"It's produced by Dr. Luke and Max Martin," Dastur spilled the beans. "And the beat that they give her is really unique compared to other artists - this infectious bass beat beneath the song. Plus, the hook is just amazing. It will be out on January 7."
Lyrics of the song have been circulating on the web, and audition for dancers in the music video has been held. On top of that, Dr. Luke revealed on Twitter that one of the instruments used to record the single has been donated for good cause. He wrote, "The guitar donated for charity in sweden was used on britney's 1st single."
Britney is eying to release the new album, which is yet to be titled, in March next year. The latest music maker who is rumored to join Danja, Darkchild and Sean Garrett as her A-list crew reportedly is production and songwriting team Xenomania. They have previously worked with the likes of Kylie Minogue, Sugababes and Cher.
More Britney Spears News
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale