Kate Gosselin and Kids Flew to Australia for 'Kate Plus 8'
Australia is about to get one more endorsement from an American television show. Oprah Winfrey came to the smallest continent earlier this month for "The Oprah Winfrey Show" and Kate Gosselin has followed her footstep by visiting it for holiday with her kids. While there, TLC's cameras also tagged along to document the vacation for "Kate Plus 8".
Kate and the eight kids have flown to Australia to ring in the new year. According to Radar Online, they will also stop by New Zealand during the trip. While dad Jon Gosselin did not join them, Kate is accompanied by her bodyguard Steve Nield. Since this is part of the reality show's filming, then all the bills go to TLC.
"Kate and the kids flew-out just before midnight last night in what will be a staggered trip to Australia and New Zealand," a source told Radar. "Obviously, Jon was informed of the excursion and the kids will not see their father again until mid-January when they return to America with their mom."
"They will be filming for Kate Plus 8 and the kids are excited about visiting both Australia and New Zealand. Steve Nield - who is from New Zealand - will also be traveling with them while they tour both countries."
No clue yet for which episode the Australian vacation would be.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift