Kate Gosselin and Kids Flew to Australia for 'Kate Plus 8'
Australia is about to get one more endorsement from an American television show. Oprah Winfrey came to the smallest continent earlier this month for "The Oprah Winfrey Show" and Kate Gosselin has followed her footstep by visiting it for holiday with her kids. While there, TLC's cameras also tagged along to document the vacation for "Kate Plus 8".
Kate and the eight kids have flown to Australia to ring in the new year. According to Radar Online, they will also stop by New Zealand during the trip. While dad Jon Gosselin did not join them, Kate is accompanied by her bodyguard Steve Nield. Since this is part of the reality show's filming, then all the bills go to TLC.
"Kate and the kids flew-out just before midnight last night in what will be a staggered trip to Australia and New Zealand," a source told Radar. "Obviously, Jon was informed of the excursion and the kids will not see their father again until mid-January when they return to America with their mom."
"They will be filming for Kate Plus 8 and the kids are excited about visiting both Australia and New Zealand. Steve Nield - who is from New Zealand - will also be traveling with them while they tour both countries."
No clue yet for which episode the Australian vacation would be.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch