First 'Justin Bieber: Never Say Never' Clip Is Out
Paramount Pictures has shared the first clip from "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never", highlighting Justin Bieber and his talent with drums. After he got a bongo drum as a present, he keeps playing other kinds of drums as he grows up. He also can be seen strumming guitar.
In between the scenes of Bieber playing the musical instruments, some people close to him make testimonies. "He never had any lessons or anything," his mother Pattie says. "I just never thought of it being anything other than for fun. I would have friends over and they would bring their guitars and jam out at the house."
Bieber previously stated the film will feature "a story of how my family, friends and the fans helped me get here and everyday are helping me live an impossible dream." While helmer John Chu assured, "It's not your typical concert film and it's not going to be a biopic.... but it is about his life."
Made in 3-D, "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" will be released around Valentine's Day, on February 11, 2011 to be exact. Two days earlier, Bieber's fans in the U.S. and Canada can get a look at the movie in 3-D at a sneak preview event.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna