First 'Justin Bieber: Never Say Never' Clip Is Out
Paramount Pictures has shared the first clip from "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never", highlighting Justin Bieber and his talent with drums. After he got a bongo drum as a present, he keeps playing other kinds of drums as he grows up. He also can be seen strumming guitar.
In between the scenes of Bieber playing the musical instruments, some people close to him make testimonies. "He never had any lessons or anything," his mother Pattie says. "I just never thought of it being anything other than for fun. I would have friends over and they would bring their guitars and jam out at the house."
Bieber previously stated the film will feature "a story of how my family, friends and the fans helped me get here and everyday are helping me live an impossible dream." While helmer John Chu assured, "It's not your typical concert film and it's not going to be a biopic.... but it is about his life."
Made in 3-D, "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" will be released around Valentine's Day, on February 11, 2011 to be exact. Two days earlier, Bieber's fans in the U.S. and Canada can get a look at the movie in 3-D at a sneak preview event.
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day