Picture and Details of Reese Witherspoon's Engagement Ring Revealed
Reese Witherspoon has got a new sparkler on her engagement finger as Jim Toth recently proposed to her. Now, a picture the huge bling has been revealed, showing a 4-carat Ashoka cut diamond set on a pave diamond-and-platinum band.
Witherspoon's fiance Jim Toth worked with jeweler William Goldberg to design the ring. According to Goldberg, the 40-year-old Hollywood agent was drawn to the rarity of the Ashoka diamond, particularly with its 62 displayed facets and rounded corners.
Co-owner of William Goldberg, Eve Goldberg, further explains what caught the eyes of Toth from the jewelry, "In the past year, the retro look in diamonds has been very popular. It's a very elegant cut and it has an old feel to it."
Reese Witherspoon, through her publicist, announced on December 28 that she is engaged to boyfriend Jim Toth. The pair began dating in early this year, shortly after she and Jake Gyllenhaal split. Witherspoon was previously married to Ryan Phillippe before they got divorced in 2008.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13