Picture and Details of Reese Witherspoon's Engagement Ring Revealed
Reese Witherspoon has got a new sparkler on her engagement finger as Jim Toth recently proposed to her. Now, a picture the huge bling has been revealed, showing a 4-carat Ashoka cut diamond set on a pave diamond-and-platinum band.
Witherspoon's fiance Jim Toth worked with jeweler William Goldberg to design the ring. According to Goldberg, the 40-year-old Hollywood agent was drawn to the rarity of the Ashoka diamond, particularly with its 62 displayed facets and rounded corners.
Co-owner of William Goldberg, Eve Goldberg, further explains what caught the eyes of Toth from the jewelry, "In the past year, the retro look in diamonds has been very popular. It's a very elegant cut and it has an old feel to it."
Reese Witherspoon, through her publicist, announced on December 28 that she is engaged to boyfriend Jim Toth. The pair began dating in early this year, shortly after she and Jake Gyllenhaal split. Witherspoon was previously married to Ryan Phillippe before they got divorced in 2008.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season