Eyecon Presents 'The Vampire Diaries' With Paul Wesley
"The Vampire Diaries" is spreading its wing by taking part in Eyecon next year. The event would be the show's first convention in North America and would take place in Atlanta, GA, where the series is filmed, starting March 25 and ending on the 27th.
The only confirmed guests so far are Paul Wesley (Stefan Salvatore) and Robert Pralgo (Mayor Lockwood). More cast and crew would be added in the days leading to the convention. These guests would treat fans with Q & A, photo taking and autograph signing. A group of lucky fans would even have the chance to have dinner with them and party at the Masquerade Ball.
"The exposure to the celebrities will be unprecedented as the weekend will feature games, panels, parties, Celebrity Q&A and Photo Op Sessions, Celebrity Autograph Sessions, a Cocktail Party and Banquet with the Stars, and a Masquerade Ball on Saturday Evening, all of which will feature our amazing celebrity lineup!" the official website says.
Tickets, available in Platinum, Gold, Silver and General, are already on sale and the early birds will get the seats closest to the stars. Find out more about the event and the tickets at EyeconFla.com.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image