Eyecon Presents 'The Vampire Diaries' With Paul Wesley
"The Vampire Diaries" is spreading its wing by taking part in Eyecon next year. The event would be the show's first convention in North America and would take place in Atlanta, GA, where the series is filmed, starting March 25 and ending on the 27th.
The only confirmed guests so far are Paul Wesley (Stefan Salvatore) and Robert Pralgo (Mayor Lockwood). More cast and crew would be added in the days leading to the convention. These guests would treat fans with Q & A, photo taking and autograph signing. A group of lucky fans would even have the chance to have dinner with them and party at the Masquerade Ball.
"The exposure to the celebrities will be unprecedented as the weekend will feature games, panels, parties, Celebrity Q&A and Photo Op Sessions, Celebrity Autograph Sessions, a Cocktail Party and Banquet with the Stars, and a Masquerade Ball on Saturday Evening, all of which will feature our amazing celebrity lineup!" the official website says.
Tickets, available in Platinum, Gold, Silver and General, are already on sale and the early birds will get the seats closest to the stars. Find out more about the event and the tickets at EyeconFla.com.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?