Eyecon Presents 'The Vampire Diaries' With Paul Wesley
"The Vampire Diaries" is spreading its wing by taking part in Eyecon next year. The event would be the show's first convention in North America and would take place in Atlanta, GA, where the series is filmed, starting March 25 and ending on the 27th.
The only confirmed guests so far are Paul Wesley (Stefan Salvatore) and Robert Pralgo (Mayor Lockwood). More cast and crew would be added in the days leading to the convention. These guests would treat fans with Q & A, photo taking and autograph signing. A group of lucky fans would even have the chance to have dinner with them and party at the Masquerade Ball.
"The exposure to the celebrities will be unprecedented as the weekend will feature games, panels, parties, Celebrity Q&A and Photo Op Sessions, Celebrity Autograph Sessions, a Cocktail Party and Banquet with the Stars, and a Masquerade Ball on Saturday Evening, all of which will feature our amazing celebrity lineup!" the official website says.
Tickets, available in Platinum, Gold, Silver and General, are already on sale and the early birds will get the seats closest to the stars. Find out more about the event and the tickets at EyeconFla.com.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen