Javier Bardem Gets Arrested in New 'Biutiful' Clip
A new sneak peek for "Biutiful" is released shortly before the film hits limited U.S. theaters on December 29. The clip features a scene which is less in dialog and follows Javier Bardem's Uxbal as he runs on the street before being arrested by police. Looking scared, he pees on his pants.
"Biutiful" is a love story between a father and his children. Uxbal is a conflicted man who struggles to reconcile fatherhood, love, spirituality, crime, guilt and mortality amidst the dangerous underworld of modern Barcelona. His livelihood is earned out of bounds, his sacrifices for his children know no bounds.
Like life itself, this is a circular tale that ends where it begins. As fate encircles him and thresholds are crossed, a dim, redemptive road brightens, illuminating the inheritances bestowed from father to child, and the paternal guiding hand that navigates life's corridors, whether bright, bad - or biutiful.
Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu directs the drama in addition to writing the script with Nicolas Giacobone and Armando Bo. Acclaimed filmmakers like Guillermo del Toro and Alfonso Cuaron are among the producers line-up.
Javier Bardem has won best actor prize at 2010 Cannes Film Festival for his role in "Biutiful".
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake