Rivals Ciara and Keri Hilson Set for 2011 Collaboration
Ciara and Keri Hilson might have settled their feud. According to producer Polow da Don, the two female R&B singers are going to hook up for a duet. "Keri/Ciara colabo in 2011," he tweeted in upper-case letters. "Keri will be 2 or 3 times bigger next yr."
Playing down persistent rumors that they don't get along, the top-notch music maker went on, "They've known each other since they were 14.... me Ciara Keri Lloyd Akon Luda[ris] T.I. [Young] Jeezy and Jazze all started from nothing."
The feud between Ciara and Keri Hilson sparked in early 2009 after Hilson allegedly took aim at her on "Turnin' Me On" remix. They never exchanged harsh words directly toward each other, but Ciara was believed to hit back at Keri through some of her songs.
When once quizzed about the beef, Ciara said she refused to waste her energy on "stuff like that." She said, "It's not [important] to me. There's just so much stuff to get out of life than that. There's so much more for me to accomplish in my career. Personally, I've decided that it doesn't make sense to do that."
More Ciara News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!