Rivals Ciara and Keri Hilson Set for 2011 Collaboration
Ciara and Keri Hilson might have settled their feud. According to producer Polow da Don, the two female R&B singers are going to hook up for a duet. "Keri/Ciara colabo in 2011," he tweeted in upper-case letters. "Keri will be 2 or 3 times bigger next yr."
Playing down persistent rumors that they don't get along, the top-notch music maker went on, "They've known each other since they were 14.... me Ciara Keri Lloyd Akon Luda[ris] T.I. [Young] Jeezy and Jazze all started from nothing."
The feud between Ciara and Keri Hilson sparked in early 2009 after Hilson allegedly took aim at her on "Turnin' Me On" remix. They never exchanged harsh words directly toward each other, but Ciara was believed to hit back at Keri through some of her songs.
When once quizzed about the beef, Ciara said she refused to waste her energy on "stuff like that." She said, "It's not [important] to me. There's just so much stuff to get out of life than that. There's so much more for me to accomplish in my career. Personally, I've decided that it doesn't make sense to do that."
More Ciara News
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise