Rivals Ciara and Keri Hilson Set for 2011 Collaboration
Ciara and Keri Hilson might have settled their feud. According to producer Polow da Don, the two female R&B singers are going to hook up for a duet. "Keri/Ciara colabo in 2011," he tweeted in upper-case letters. "Keri will be 2 or 3 times bigger next yr."
Playing down persistent rumors that they don't get along, the top-notch music maker went on, "They've known each other since they were 14.... me Ciara Keri Lloyd Akon Luda[ris] T.I. [Young] Jeezy and Jazze all started from nothing."
The feud between Ciara and Keri Hilson sparked in early 2009 after Hilson allegedly took aim at her on "Turnin' Me On" remix. They never exchanged harsh words directly toward each other, but Ciara was believed to hit back at Keri through some of her songs.
When once quizzed about the beef, Ciara said she refused to waste her energy on "stuff like that." She said, "It's not [important] to me. There's just so much stuff to get out of life than that. There's so much more for me to accomplish in my career. Personally, I've decided that it doesn't make sense to do that."
More Ciara News
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie