Rivals Ciara and Keri Hilson Set for 2011 Collaboration
Ciara and Keri Hilson might have settled their feud. According to producer Polow da Don, the two female R&B singers are going to hook up for a duet. "Keri/Ciara colabo in 2011," he tweeted in upper-case letters. "Keri will be 2 or 3 times bigger next yr."
Playing down persistent rumors that they don't get along, the top-notch music maker went on, "They've known each other since they were 14.... me Ciara Keri Lloyd Akon Luda[ris] T.I. [Young] Jeezy and Jazze all started from nothing."
The feud between Ciara and Keri Hilson sparked in early 2009 after Hilson allegedly took aim at her on "Turnin' Me On" remix. They never exchanged harsh words directly toward each other, but Ciara was believed to hit back at Keri through some of her songs.
When once quizzed about the beef, Ciara said she refused to waste her energy on "stuff like that." She said, "It's not [important] to me. There's just so much stuff to get out of life than that. There's so much more for me to accomplish in my career. Personally, I've decided that it doesn't make sense to do that."
More Ciara News
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!