Rivals Ciara and Keri Hilson Set for 2011 Collaboration
Ciara and Keri Hilson might have settled their feud. According to producer Polow da Don, the two female R&B singers are going to hook up for a duet. "Keri/Ciara colabo in 2011," he tweeted in upper-case letters. "Keri will be 2 or 3 times bigger next yr."
Playing down persistent rumors that they don't get along, the top-notch music maker went on, "They've known each other since they were 14.... me Ciara Keri Lloyd Akon Luda[ris] T.I. [Young] Jeezy and Jazze all started from nothing."
The feud between Ciara and Keri Hilson sparked in early 2009 after Hilson allegedly took aim at her on "Turnin' Me On" remix. They never exchanged harsh words directly toward each other, but Ciara was believed to hit back at Keri through some of her songs.
When once quizzed about the beef, Ciara said she refused to waste her energy on "stuff like that." She said, "It's not [important] to me. There's just so much stuff to get out of life than that. There's so much more for me to accomplish in my career. Personally, I've decided that it doesn't make sense to do that."
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris