Ten Things You Don't Know About 'Glee' Star Chord Overstreet
Slightly more than a month away from the return episode, "Glee" fills up the gap by releasing a special featurette about its news cast. Chord Overstreet joins the New Direction gang in the second season as Sam Evans and here are ten things about the actor that fans may find interesting.
Chord has a dog back at home and his favorite thing to do on spare time is watching football. He wants to play flute, is a true gleek for he likes to read, and will snooze after drinking coffee. He is also "constantly wanting sweet food", "secretly likes to dance", and has the bad habit of biting his nails. In the remaining two slots Overstreet said he likes to cut grass and do Riverdance.
The 21 years old said previously that despite his liking of dance, he is not blessed with the talent. "Thank God (choreographer) Zach Woodlee has had all the patience in the world for me and my dancing," Overstreet said. "Me and Cory [Monteith] aren't the most talented dancers."
"Glee" returns February 6 on FOX.
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!