Ten Things You Don't Know About 'Glee' Star Chord Overstreet
Slightly more than a month away from the return episode, "Glee" fills up the gap by releasing a special featurette about its news cast. Chord Overstreet joins the New Direction gang in the second season as Sam Evans and here are ten things about the actor that fans may find interesting.
Chord has a dog back at home and his favorite thing to do on spare time is watching football. He wants to play flute, is a true gleek for he likes to read, and will snooze after drinking coffee. He is also "constantly wanting sweet food", "secretly likes to dance", and has the bad habit of biting his nails. In the remaining two slots Overstreet said he likes to cut grass and do Riverdance.
The 21 years old said previously that despite his liking of dance, he is not blessed with the talent. "Thank God (choreographer) Zach Woodlee has had all the patience in the world for me and my dancing," Overstreet said. "Me and Cory [Monteith] aren't the most talented dancers."
"Glee" returns February 6 on FOX.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective