Ten Things You Don't Know About 'Glee' Star Chord Overstreet
Slightly more than a month away from the return episode, "Glee" fills up the gap by releasing a special featurette about its news cast. Chord Overstreet joins the New Direction gang in the second season as Sam Evans and here are ten things about the actor that fans may find interesting.
Chord has a dog back at home and his favorite thing to do on spare time is watching football. He wants to play flute, is a true gleek for he likes to read, and will snooze after drinking coffee. He is also "constantly wanting sweet food", "secretly likes to dance", and has the bad habit of biting his nails. In the remaining two slots Overstreet said he likes to cut grass and do Riverdance.
The 21 years old said previously that despite his liking of dance, he is not blessed with the talent. "Thank God (choreographer) Zach Woodlee has had all the patience in the world for me and my dancing," Overstreet said. "Me and Cory [Monteith] aren't the most talented dancers."
"Glee" returns February 6 on FOX.
More Glee News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake