Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner to Attend 2011 People's Choice Awards
2011 People's Choice Awards is going to get "Twilight" boost. Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner reportedly have confirmed to attend the annual prize-giving event which would be held on Wednesday, January 5.
Both of them landed nods at the show for their performances in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", with Lautner nominated for Favorite Movie Actor and Stewart up for Favorite Movie Actress as well as Favorite Movie Star Under 25. Additionally, the twosome along with their co-star Robert Pattinson were on Favorite On-Screen Team category. It is still unknown, however, whether or not the depicter of vampire Edward Cullen will show up at People's Choice Awards.
People can also expect a glimpse of pregnant Natalie Portman and newlywed Katy Perry on the red carpet. Additionally, the likes of Zac Efron, Taylor Swift, Emma Roberts, Leighton Meester, Mila Kunis, Miranda Cosgrove, Neil Patrick Harris, Teri Hatcher, the Kardashians, Zachary Levi, AnnaLynne McCord, Stephen Moyer, Conan O'Brien and Kate Walsh are said among the guest list.
The 37th Annual People's Choice Awards will take place at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. The show will be hosted by Queen Latifah and aired live on CBS. Kid Rock and Diddy-Dirty Money are reportedly billed to perform.
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M