Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner to Attend 2011 People's Choice Awards
2011 People's Choice Awards is going to get "Twilight" boost. Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner reportedly have confirmed to attend the annual prize-giving event which would be held on Wednesday, January 5.
Both of them landed nods at the show for their performances in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", with Lautner nominated for Favorite Movie Actor and Stewart up for Favorite Movie Actress as well as Favorite Movie Star Under 25. Additionally, the twosome along with their co-star Robert Pattinson were on Favorite On-Screen Team category. It is still unknown, however, whether or not the depicter of vampire Edward Cullen will show up at People's Choice Awards.
People can also expect a glimpse of pregnant Natalie Portman and newlywed Katy Perry on the red carpet. Additionally, the likes of Zac Efron, Taylor Swift, Emma Roberts, Leighton Meester, Mila Kunis, Miranda Cosgrove, Neil Patrick Harris, Teri Hatcher, the Kardashians, Zachary Levi, AnnaLynne McCord, Stephen Moyer, Conan O'Brien and Kate Walsh are said among the guest list.
The 37th Annual People's Choice Awards will take place at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. The show will be hosted by Queen Latifah and aired live on CBS. Kid Rock and Diddy-Dirty Money are reportedly billed to perform.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says