Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner to Attend 2011 People's Choice Awards
2011 People's Choice Awards is going to get "Twilight" boost. Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner reportedly have confirmed to attend the annual prize-giving event which would be held on Wednesday, January 5.
Both of them landed nods at the show for their performances in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", with Lautner nominated for Favorite Movie Actor and Stewart up for Favorite Movie Actress as well as Favorite Movie Star Under 25. Additionally, the twosome along with their co-star Robert Pattinson were on Favorite On-Screen Team category. It is still unknown, however, whether or not the depicter of vampire Edward Cullen will show up at People's Choice Awards.
People can also expect a glimpse of pregnant Natalie Portman and newlywed Katy Perry on the red carpet. Additionally, the likes of Zac Efron, Taylor Swift, Emma Roberts, Leighton Meester, Mila Kunis, Miranda Cosgrove, Neil Patrick Harris, Teri Hatcher, the Kardashians, Zachary Levi, AnnaLynne McCord, Stephen Moyer, Conan O'Brien and Kate Walsh are said among the guest list.
The 37th Annual People's Choice Awards will take place at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. The show will be hosted by Queen Latifah and aired live on CBS. Kid Rock and Diddy-Dirty Money are reportedly billed to perform.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera