Rihanna and Matt Kemp Split Because of Her Busy Schedule
While many happy news come from celebrity couples during the holidays, this is not the case with Rihanna and Matt Kemp. The twosome, who had been previously hit with split rumor, has called it quits few weeks ago, latest report says.
Rihanna's representative has not responded to the report, but a source tells Us Magazine that the 26-year-old Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder "can't keep up with her crazy travel schedule." Explaining further about the reason of their separation, the source says, "Matt's sick of always following after her like a puppy dog all over the world. He wants something more normal."
It seems that the 22-year-old Barbadian beauty is not that hurt with the failed romance as the insider gushes, "She basically was just over it," and the relationship "was never as serious as it looked. It was always just [about] having fun."
Back in April, Rihanna herself admitted she was not looking for a serious relationship, "It's new, and it's fun, and it's nothing too serious, you know. I don't want anything that's going to take up so much of my energy and time right now in a bad way. I just want to have fun, and that's what it's about."
Earlier this month, Rihanna and Matt Kemp who started dating in January had been said splitting. However, a source close to them said they did not separate and were just growing apart due to their grueling schedules.
More Rihanna News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed