Rihanna and Matt Kemp Split Because of Her Busy Schedule
While many happy news come from celebrity couples during the holidays, this is not the case with Rihanna and Matt Kemp. The twosome, who had been previously hit with split rumor, has called it quits few weeks ago, latest report says.
Rihanna's representative has not responded to the report, but a source tells Us Magazine that the 26-year-old Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder "can't keep up with her crazy travel schedule." Explaining further about the reason of their separation, the source says, "Matt's sick of always following after her like a puppy dog all over the world. He wants something more normal."
It seems that the 22-year-old Barbadian beauty is not that hurt with the failed romance as the insider gushes, "She basically was just over it," and the relationship "was never as serious as it looked. It was always just [about] having fun."
Back in April, Rihanna herself admitted she was not looking for a serious relationship, "It's new, and it's fun, and it's nothing too serious, you know. I don't want anything that's going to take up so much of my energy and time right now in a bad way. I just want to have fun, and that's what it's about."
Earlier this month, Rihanna and Matt Kemp who started dating in January had been said splitting. However, a source close to them said they did not separate and were just growing apart due to their grueling schedules.
More Rihanna News
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'