Rihanna and Matt Kemp Split Because of Her Busy Schedule
While many happy news come from celebrity couples during the holidays, this is not the case with Rihanna and Matt Kemp. The twosome, who had been previously hit with split rumor, has called it quits few weeks ago, latest report says.
Rihanna's representative has not responded to the report, but a source tells Us Magazine that the 26-year-old Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder "can't keep up with her crazy travel schedule." Explaining further about the reason of their separation, the source says, "Matt's sick of always following after her like a puppy dog all over the world. He wants something more normal."
It seems that the 22-year-old Barbadian beauty is not that hurt with the failed romance as the insider gushes, "She basically was just over it," and the relationship "was never as serious as it looked. It was always just [about] having fun."
Back in April, Rihanna herself admitted she was not looking for a serious relationship, "It's new, and it's fun, and it's nothing too serious, you know. I don't want anything that's going to take up so much of my energy and time right now in a bad way. I just want to have fun, and that's what it's about."
Earlier this month, Rihanna and Matt Kemp who started dating in January had been said splitting. However, a source close to them said they did not separate and were just growing apart due to their grueling schedules.
More Rihanna News
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her