Rihanna and Matt Kemp Split Because of Her Busy Schedule
While many happy news come from celebrity couples during the holidays, this is not the case with Rihanna and Matt Kemp. The twosome, who had been previously hit with split rumor, has called it quits few weeks ago, latest report says.
Rihanna's representative has not responded to the report, but a source tells Us Magazine that the 26-year-old Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder "can't keep up with her crazy travel schedule." Explaining further about the reason of their separation, the source says, "Matt's sick of always following after her like a puppy dog all over the world. He wants something more normal."
It seems that the 22-year-old Barbadian beauty is not that hurt with the failed romance as the insider gushes, "She basically was just over it," and the relationship "was never as serious as it looked. It was always just [about] having fun."
Back in April, Rihanna herself admitted she was not looking for a serious relationship, "It's new, and it's fun, and it's nothing too serious, you know. I don't want anything that's going to take up so much of my energy and time right now in a bad way. I just want to have fun, and that's what it's about."
Earlier this month, Rihanna and Matt Kemp who started dating in January had been said splitting. However, a source close to them said they did not separate and were just growing apart due to their grueling schedules.
More Rihanna News
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'