Demi Lovato NOT Joining 'The Avengers'
"The Avengers" has not yet added another girl on the line-up. Debunking swirling report that Demi Lovato was going to join the cast ensemble of the superhero flick, her representatives as well as sources from Marvel's camp say there was no truth to the rumor.
The denial came days after Radar Online reported that Lovato was up for a role in "The Avengers" while she is still staying in rehab. The Disney star was given a Christmas break and stepped out of the medical facility on December 25 for family outing, but returned to the place later the same day.
Though not hiring Lovato, the studio is currently looking for another actress to join the cast ensemble, sources say. So far, Scarlett Johansson is the only notable female in the official line-up which includes Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo and Clark Gregg.
"The Avengers" is reportedly scheduled to start production in April 2011 in New Mexico. Joss Whedon is set to serve behind the lens, while the movie is slated for May 4, 2012 U.S. release.
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester