Demi Lovato NOT Joining 'The Avengers'
"The Avengers" has not yet added another girl on the line-up. Debunking swirling report that Demi Lovato was going to join the cast ensemble of the superhero flick, her representatives as well as sources from Marvel's camp say there was no truth to the rumor.
The denial came days after Radar Online reported that Lovato was up for a role in "The Avengers" while she is still staying in rehab. The Disney star was given a Christmas break and stepped out of the medical facility on December 25 for family outing, but returned to the place later the same day.
Though not hiring Lovato, the studio is currently looking for another actress to join the cast ensemble, sources say. So far, Scarlett Johansson is the only notable female in the official line-up which includes Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo and Clark Gregg.
"The Avengers" is reportedly scheduled to start production in April 2011 in New Mexico. Joss Whedon is set to serve behind the lens, while the movie is slated for May 4, 2012 U.S. release.
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis