Demi Lovato NOT Joining 'The Avengers'
"The Avengers" has not yet added another girl on the line-up. Debunking swirling report that Demi Lovato was going to join the cast ensemble of the superhero flick, her representatives as well as sources from Marvel's camp say there was no truth to the rumor.
The denial came days after Radar Online reported that Lovato was up for a role in "The Avengers" while she is still staying in rehab. The Disney star was given a Christmas break and stepped out of the medical facility on December 25 for family outing, but returned to the place later the same day.
Though not hiring Lovato, the studio is currently looking for another actress to join the cast ensemble, sources say. So far, Scarlett Johansson is the only notable female in the official line-up which includes Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo and Clark Gregg.
"The Avengers" is reportedly scheduled to start production in April 2011 in New Mexico. Joss Whedon is set to serve behind the lens, while the movie is slated for May 4, 2012 U.S. release.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal