Demi Lovato NOT Joining 'The Avengers'
"The Avengers" has not yet added another girl on the line-up. Debunking swirling report that Demi Lovato was going to join the cast ensemble of the superhero flick, her representatives as well as sources from Marvel's camp say there was no truth to the rumor.
The denial came days after Radar Online reported that Lovato was up for a role in "The Avengers" while she is still staying in rehab. The Disney star was given a Christmas break and stepped out of the medical facility on December 25 for family outing, but returned to the place later the same day.
Though not hiring Lovato, the studio is currently looking for another actress to join the cast ensemble, sources say. So far, Scarlett Johansson is the only notable female in the official line-up which includes Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo and Clark Gregg.
"The Avengers" is reportedly scheduled to start production in April 2011 in New Mexico. Joss Whedon is set to serve behind the lens, while the movie is slated for May 4, 2012 U.S. release.
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies