Demi Lovato NOT Joining 'The Avengers'
"The Avengers" has not yet added another girl on the line-up. Debunking swirling report that Demi Lovato was going to join the cast ensemble of the superhero flick, her representatives as well as sources from Marvel's camp say there was no truth to the rumor.
The denial came days after Radar Online reported that Lovato was up for a role in "The Avengers" while she is still staying in rehab. The Disney star was given a Christmas break and stepped out of the medical facility on December 25 for family outing, but returned to the place later the same day.
Though not hiring Lovato, the studio is currently looking for another actress to join the cast ensemble, sources say. So far, Scarlett Johansson is the only notable female in the official line-up which includes Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo and Clark Gregg.
"The Avengers" is reportedly scheduled to start production in April 2011 in New Mexico. Joss Whedon is set to serve behind the lens, while the movie is slated for May 4, 2012 U.S. release.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters