Chris Hemsworth Is Married to Spanish Actress
While a lot of celebrity couples step up a notch higher in their relationship, actor Chris Hemsworth takes two leaps. The 27-year-old got married over the holidays to Spanish girlfriend Elsa Pataky who is 7 years his senior.
Despite a confirmation from his rep to People, little details about the nuptials were released. Us Magazine said the wedding ceremony took place in Hemsworth's native Australia. "They are in love, and have been talking about it for awhile," a source told Us. "They've only been dating since the spring but he's been convinced that she is the one since they met."
Pataky made a name in 2006 after starring in "Snakes on a Plane". She is also one of the cast of "Fast Five" which is coming to theaters next summer. Hemsworth meanwhile is the titular character in "Thor" and has agreed to join "The Avengers".
This holiday festive alone, the likes of LeAnn Rimes, Ginnifer Goodwin and Hemsworth's "Thor" co-star Natalie Portman received a ring on their fingers.
More Chris Hemsworth News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?