Chris Hemsworth Is Married to Spanish Actress
While a lot of celebrity couples step up a notch higher in their relationship, actor Chris Hemsworth takes two leaps. The 27-year-old got married over the holidays to Spanish girlfriend Elsa Pataky who is 7 years his senior.
Despite a confirmation from his rep to People, little details about the nuptials were released. Us Magazine said the wedding ceremony took place in Hemsworth's native Australia. "They are in love, and have been talking about it for awhile," a source told Us. "They've only been dating since the spring but he's been convinced that she is the one since they met."
Pataky made a name in 2006 after starring in "Snakes on a Plane". She is also one of the cast of "Fast Five" which is coming to theaters next summer. Hemsworth meanwhile is the titular character in "Thor" and has agreed to join "The Avengers".
This holiday festive alone, the likes of LeAnn Rimes, Ginnifer Goodwin and Hemsworth's "Thor" co-star Natalie Portman received a ring on their fingers.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation