Chris Hemsworth Is Married to Spanish Actress
While a lot of celebrity couples step up a notch higher in their relationship, actor Chris Hemsworth takes two leaps. The 27-year-old got married over the holidays to Spanish girlfriend Elsa Pataky who is 7 years his senior.
Despite a confirmation from his rep to People, little details about the nuptials were released. Us Magazine said the wedding ceremony took place in Hemsworth's native Australia. "They are in love, and have been talking about it for awhile," a source told Us. "They've only been dating since the spring but he's been convinced that she is the one since they met."
Pataky made a name in 2006 after starring in "Snakes on a Plane". She is also one of the cast of "Fast Five" which is coming to theaters next summer. Hemsworth meanwhile is the titular character in "Thor" and has agreed to join "The Avengers".
This holiday festive alone, the likes of LeAnn Rimes, Ginnifer Goodwin and Hemsworth's "Thor" co-star Natalie Portman received a ring on their fingers.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton