Chris Hemsworth Is Married to Spanish Actress
While a lot of celebrity couples step up a notch higher in their relationship, actor Chris Hemsworth takes two leaps. The 27-year-old got married over the holidays to Spanish girlfriend Elsa Pataky who is 7 years his senior.
Despite a confirmation from his rep to People, little details about the nuptials were released. Us Magazine said the wedding ceremony took place in Hemsworth's native Australia. "They are in love, and have been talking about it for awhile," a source told Us. "They've only been dating since the spring but he's been convinced that she is the one since they met."
Pataky made a name in 2006 after starring in "Snakes on a Plane". She is also one of the cast of "Fast Five" which is coming to theaters next summer. Hemsworth meanwhile is the titular character in "Thor" and has agreed to join "The Avengers".
This holiday festive alone, the likes of LeAnn Rimes, Ginnifer Goodwin and Hemsworth's "Thor" co-star Natalie Portman received a ring on their fingers.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked