Dr. Dre's New Song 'Syllables' Ft. Eminem, 50 Cent and Jay-Z
A brand new star-studded song called "Syllables" has just made its round for listening pleasure. Opened with Eminem's verses, it also features the likes of Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Jay-Z, Stat Quo and Cashis. Those stars team up together, taking a jab at today's Top 40 songs.
"If we have to dumb down our style and ABC it then so be it / Because these days these kids, jeez, they don't give a sh*t about lyrics, just want to hear a beat and that's it," the Slim Shady sounds off his frustration. "All we know is the chorus because the chorus repeats the same four words for us."
They summarize their criticism in one sentence, "It is not about lyrics anymore. It's about hot beat and catchy hook." There is no word on whether or not the all-star track is taken from Dre's upcoming studio album "Detox".
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video