Dr. Dre's New Song 'Syllables' Ft. Eminem, 50 Cent and Jay-Z
A brand new star-studded song called "Syllables" has just made its round for listening pleasure. Opened with Eminem's verses, it also features the likes of Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Jay-Z, Stat Quo and Cashis. Those stars team up together, taking a jab at today's Top 40 songs.
"If we have to dumb down our style and ABC it then so be it / Because these days these kids, jeez, they don't give a sh*t about lyrics, just want to hear a beat and that's it," the Slim Shady sounds off his frustration. "All we know is the chorus because the chorus repeats the same four words for us."
They summarize their criticism in one sentence, "It is not about lyrics anymore. It's about hot beat and catchy hook." There is no word on whether or not the all-star track is taken from Dre's upcoming studio album "Detox".
More Dr. Dre News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans