Shia LaBeouf Has Intimate Brunch With New Girlfriend
Shia LaBeouf has moved on from his failed romance with Carey Mulligan. The 24-year-old "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" star was spotted having a romantic brunch date with his new girlfriend at Little Dom's on Monday, December 27 in Los Feliz, California.
During their meal, the couple reportedly held hands and smoked cigarettes together. After having their brunch, they walked together to Shia's pick-up truck. The "Transformers" star, who hid his face under a black hat, was said being romantic by opening the door for the brunette, wearing a black dress, before he went in.
Earlier this month, the twosome was spotted grabbing some pancakes at Jinky's Cafe in Sherman Oaks. The mystery girl, who also donned a black ensemble at that time and paired it with sunglasses, was identified as an Asian girl.
Shia LaBeouf previously dated Carey Mulligan who starred opposite him in "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps". The two were introduced to each other by director Oliver Stone prior to the filming and began dating in August 2009 before breaking up this October.
More Shia LaBeouf News
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing