Shia LaBeouf Has Intimate Brunch With New Girlfriend
Shia LaBeouf has moved on from his failed romance with Carey Mulligan. The 24-year-old "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" star was spotted having a romantic brunch date with his new girlfriend at Little Dom's on Monday, December 27 in Los Feliz, California.
During their meal, the couple reportedly held hands and smoked cigarettes together. After having their brunch, they walked together to Shia's pick-up truck. The "Transformers" star, who hid his face under a black hat, was said being romantic by opening the door for the brunette, wearing a black dress, before he went in.
Earlier this month, the twosome was spotted grabbing some pancakes at Jinky's Cafe in Sherman Oaks. The mystery girl, who also donned a black ensemble at that time and paired it with sunglasses, was identified as an Asian girl.
Shia LaBeouf previously dated Carey Mulligan who starred opposite him in "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps". The two were introduced to each other by director Oliver Stone prior to the filming and began dating in August 2009 before breaking up this October.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones