Shia LaBeouf Has Intimate Brunch With New Girlfriend
Shia LaBeouf has moved on from his failed romance with Carey Mulligan. The 24-year-old "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" star was spotted having a romantic brunch date with his new girlfriend at Little Dom's on Monday, December 27 in Los Feliz, California.
During their meal, the couple reportedly held hands and smoked cigarettes together. After having their brunch, they walked together to Shia's pick-up truck. The "Transformers" star, who hid his face under a black hat, was said being romantic by opening the door for the brunette, wearing a black dress, before he went in.
Earlier this month, the twosome was spotted grabbing some pancakes at Jinky's Cafe in Sherman Oaks. The mystery girl, who also donned a black ensemble at that time and paired it with sunglasses, was identified as an Asian girl.
Shia LaBeouf previously dated Carey Mulligan who starred opposite him in "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps". The two were introduced to each other by director Oliver Stone prior to the filming and began dating in August 2009 before breaking up this October.
More Shia LaBeouf News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed