Shia LaBeouf Has Intimate Brunch With New Girlfriend
Shia LaBeouf has moved on from his failed romance with Carey Mulligan. The 24-year-old "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" star was spotted having a romantic brunch date with his new girlfriend at Little Dom's on Monday, December 27 in Los Feliz, California.
During their meal, the couple reportedly held hands and smoked cigarettes together. After having their brunch, they walked together to Shia's pick-up truck. The "Transformers" star, who hid his face under a black hat, was said being romantic by opening the door for the brunette, wearing a black dress, before he went in.
Earlier this month, the twosome was spotted grabbing some pancakes at Jinky's Cafe in Sherman Oaks. The mystery girl, who also donned a black ensemble at that time and paired it with sunglasses, was identified as an Asian girl.
Shia LaBeouf previously dated Carey Mulligan who starred opposite him in "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps". The two were introduced to each other by director Oliver Stone prior to the filming and began dating in August 2009 before breaking up this October.
More Shia LaBeouf News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl