Shia LaBeouf Has Intimate Brunch With New Girlfriend
Shia LaBeouf has moved on from his failed romance with Carey Mulligan. The 24-year-old "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" star was spotted having a romantic brunch date with his new girlfriend at Little Dom's on Monday, December 27 in Los Feliz, California.
During their meal, the couple reportedly held hands and smoked cigarettes together. After having their brunch, they walked together to Shia's pick-up truck. The "Transformers" star, who hid his face under a black hat, was said being romantic by opening the door for the brunette, wearing a black dress, before he went in.
Earlier this month, the twosome was spotted grabbing some pancakes at Jinky's Cafe in Sherman Oaks. The mystery girl, who also donned a black ensemble at that time and paired it with sunglasses, was identified as an Asian girl.
Shia LaBeouf previously dated Carey Mulligan who starred opposite him in "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps". The two were introduced to each other by director Oliver Stone prior to the filming and began dating in August 2009 before breaking up this October.
More Shia LaBeouf News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia