Willow Smith Hints at Remaking Her Dad's Hit Single
Willow Smith might re-record "Parents Just Don't Understand", her father Will Smith's Grammy-winning single. In a recent interview with Yahoo! Music, the 10-year-old singer said there is a possibility she does the remake, saying "It's really a great song."
Starting her career in showbiz world as a child actress, this young girl said she is currently taking a break from acting due to her commitment in music. The Roc Nation artist gushed, "I'm in the music world right now, so I don't really focus on acting. But I love acting."
Willow Smith indeed is busy preparing her debut album which is expected to come out next year. She is also gearing up to perform with a bunch of A-list musicians like Avril Lavigne and Drake for "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" before traveling across Europe with Justin Bieber for his tour.
More Willow Smith News
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights