Willow Smith Hints at Remaking Her Dad's Hit Single
Willow Smith might re-record "Parents Just Don't Understand", her father Will Smith's Grammy-winning single. In a recent interview with Yahoo! Music, the 10-year-old singer said there is a possibility she does the remake, saying "It's really a great song."
Starting her career in showbiz world as a child actress, this young girl said she is currently taking a break from acting due to her commitment in music. The Roc Nation artist gushed, "I'm in the music world right now, so I don't really focus on acting. But I love acting."
Willow Smith indeed is busy preparing her debut album which is expected to come out next year. She is also gearing up to perform with a bunch of A-list musicians like Avril Lavigne and Drake for "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" before traveling across Europe with Justin Bieber for his tour.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik