Willow Smith Hints at Remaking Her Dad's Hit Single
Willow Smith might re-record "Parents Just Don't Understand", her father Will Smith's Grammy-winning single. In a recent interview with Yahoo! Music, the 10-year-old singer said there is a possibility she does the remake, saying "It's really a great song."
Starting her career in showbiz world as a child actress, this young girl said she is currently taking a break from acting due to her commitment in music. The Roc Nation artist gushed, "I'm in the music world right now, so I don't really focus on acting. But I love acting."
Willow Smith indeed is busy preparing her debut album which is expected to come out next year. She is also gearing up to perform with a bunch of A-list musicians like Avril Lavigne and Drake for "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" before traveling across Europe with Justin Bieber for his tour.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic