Willow Smith Hints at Remaking Her Dad's Hit Single
Willow Smith might re-record "Parents Just Don't Understand", her father Will Smith's Grammy-winning single. In a recent interview with Yahoo! Music, the 10-year-old singer said there is a possibility she does the remake, saying "It's really a great song."
Starting her career in showbiz world as a child actress, this young girl said she is currently taking a break from acting due to her commitment in music. The Roc Nation artist gushed, "I'm in the music world right now, so I don't really focus on acting. But I love acting."
Willow Smith indeed is busy preparing her debut album which is expected to come out next year. She is also gearing up to perform with a bunch of A-list musicians like Avril Lavigne and Drake for "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" before traveling across Europe with Justin Bieber for his tour.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says