Willow Smith Hints at Remaking Her Dad's Hit Single
Willow Smith might re-record "Parents Just Don't Understand", her father Will Smith's Grammy-winning single. In a recent interview with Yahoo! Music, the 10-year-old singer said there is a possibility she does the remake, saying "It's really a great song."
Starting her career in showbiz world as a child actress, this young girl said she is currently taking a break from acting due to her commitment in music. The Roc Nation artist gushed, "I'm in the music world right now, so I don't really focus on acting. But I love acting."
Willow Smith indeed is busy preparing her debut album which is expected to come out next year. She is also gearing up to perform with a bunch of A-list musicians like Avril Lavigne and Drake for "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" before traveling across Europe with Justin Bieber for his tour.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video