'Black Swan' Leads 2010 Online Critics Society Awards Nominations
The 2010 Online Film Critics Society Awards nominations have been announced on December 27. Leading the way to win big at the upcoming ceremony is "Black Swan" which gets the most nods with seven. The movie is nominated for Best Picture, battling it out with "Inception", "The Social Network" and "Toy Story 3", "True Grit" and "Winter's Bone".
Lead star Natalie Portman, who has been touted as Oscar winner, lands a spot at OFCS Awards' Best Actress category. She faces off Annette Bening ("The Kids Are All Right"), Kim Hye-ja ("Mother"), Nicole Kidman ("Rabbit Hole") and Jennifer Lawrence ("Winter's Bone"). Portman's co-star Mila Kunis, meanwhile, is nominated for Best Supporting Actress along with Amy Adams ("The Fighter"), Melissa Leo ("The Fighter"), Hailee Steinfeld ("True Grit") and Jacki Weaver ("Animal Kingdom").
Moreover, Darren Aronofsky is up for Best Director kudo, which is contested by Danny Boyle ("127 Hours"), Joel and Ethan Coen ("True Grit"), David Fincher ("The Social Network") and Christopher Nolan ("Inception"). "Black Swan" gets the other nominees for Best Original Screenplay, Best Cinematography and Best Editing.
Following close behind "Black Swan" are "The Social Network" and "True Grit" with six each. "Inception" and "127 Hours" score five each. "Toy Story 3" also gets multiple nods, being nominated for Best Animated Feature in addition to the Best Picture honor.
The full nominations list of 2010 Online Film Critics Society Awards can be seen on the official site. The winners of the prize giving event will be announced on Monday, January 3, 2011.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami