Alicia Keys' New Song 'Speechless' Ft. Eve Arrives
Following Kanye West's G.O.O.D Friday, Swizz Beatz delighted fans with his own Monster Mondays treatment. The producer most recently unveiled a song called "Speechless" which is performed by his wife Alicia Keys and rapper Eve.
"Speechless is alittle freestyle treat 4 the holidays.It's not a new album, not a single its something special 4 U!" Alicia explained on Twitter. The melodic song samples Kanye's "Devil in a New Dress" and features her singing about her two-and-a-half-month-old baby, Egypt Daoud Dean.
"You know I'm at a brand new time in my life and a brand new feeling/ It's like this little guy, he takes my breath away," she sings. "I'm just speechless, baby/ Don't know what to say/ I'm just speechless, baby/The poet in me has gone away."
More Alicia Keys News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture