Alicia Keys' New Song 'Speechless' Ft. Eve Arrives
Following Kanye West's G.O.O.D Friday, Swizz Beatz delighted fans with his own Monster Mondays treatment. The producer most recently unveiled a song called "Speechless" which is performed by his wife Alicia Keys and rapper Eve.
"Speechless is alittle freestyle treat 4 the holidays.It's not a new album, not a single its something special 4 U!" Alicia explained on Twitter. The melodic song samples Kanye's "Devil in a New Dress" and features her singing about her two-and-a-half-month-old baby, Egypt Daoud Dean.
"You know I'm at a brand new time in my life and a brand new feeling/ It's like this little guy, he takes my breath away," she sings. "I'm just speechless, baby/ Don't know what to say/ I'm just speechless, baby/The poet in me has gone away."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism