Alicia Keys' New Song 'Speechless' Ft. Eve Arrives
Following Kanye West's G.O.O.D Friday, Swizz Beatz delighted fans with his own Monster Mondays treatment. The producer most recently unveiled a song called "Speechless" which is performed by his wife Alicia Keys and rapper Eve.
"Speechless is alittle freestyle treat 4 the holidays.It's not a new album, not a single its something special 4 U!" Alicia explained on Twitter. The melodic song samples Kanye's "Devil in a New Dress" and features her singing about her two-and-a-half-month-old baby, Egypt Daoud Dean.
"You know I'm at a brand new time in my life and a brand new feeling/ It's like this little guy, he takes my breath away," she sings. "I'm just speechless, baby/ Don't know what to say/ I'm just speechless, baby/The poet in me has gone away."
More Alicia Keys News
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World