Alicia Keys' New Song 'Speechless' Ft. Eve Arrives
Following Kanye West's G.O.O.D Friday, Swizz Beatz delighted fans with his own Monster Mondays treatment. The producer most recently unveiled a song called "Speechless" which is performed by his wife Alicia Keys and rapper Eve.
"Speechless is alittle freestyle treat 4 the holidays.It's not a new album, not a single its something special 4 U!" Alicia explained on Twitter. The melodic song samples Kanye's "Devil in a New Dress" and features her singing about her two-and-a-half-month-old baby, Egypt Daoud Dean.
"You know I'm at a brand new time in my life and a brand new feeling/ It's like this little guy, he takes my breath away," she sings. "I'm just speechless, baby/ Don't know what to say/ I'm just speechless, baby/The poet in me has gone away."
More Alicia Keys News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney