Alicia Keys' New Song 'Speechless' Ft. Eve Arrives
Following Kanye West's G.O.O.D Friday, Swizz Beatz delighted fans with his own Monster Mondays treatment. The producer most recently unveiled a song called "Speechless" which is performed by his wife Alicia Keys and rapper Eve.
"Speechless is alittle freestyle treat 4 the holidays.It's not a new album, not a single its something special 4 U!" Alicia explained on Twitter. The melodic song samples Kanye's "Devil in a New Dress" and features her singing about her two-and-a-half-month-old baby, Egypt Daoud Dean.
"You know I'm at a brand new time in my life and a brand new feeling/ It's like this little guy, he takes my breath away," she sings. "I'm just speechless, baby/ Don't know what to say/ I'm just speechless, baby/The poet in me has gone away."
More Alicia Keys News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert