'Deathly Hallows' Epilogue Reshoot Wrapped Over the Weekend
After recently returning to the set of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows", Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint have once again said goodbye to each other. The three main stars reshot "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" epilogue scenes just days before Christmas and wrapped it over the weekend, MTV Movies Blog reports.
The filming took place in Leavesden studios while the scenes are actually set at King's Cross Station. The actors reportedly were looking much more comfortable than they did when they were rushed for time shooting the original scenes on the real location.
The reshoot was done after fans were not pleased with the make-up used on the stars, which made them look much older instead of 35 years old. Tom Felton also took part in the filming.
In the meantime, it has been revealed that 13-year-old Bertie Gilbert will portray Draco Malfoy's son Scorpius in the epilogue. Additionally, 14-year-old Benedict Clark is tapped to play young Severus Snape.
"Deathly Hallows: Part II", which is also helmed by "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" director David Yates, is slated to hit U.S. theaters on July 15, 2011. This last installment of the series is planned to get 3-D treatment.
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie