'Deathly Hallows' Epilogue Reshoot Wrapped Over the Weekend
After recently returning to the set of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows", Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint have once again said goodbye to each other. The three main stars reshot "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" epilogue scenes just days before Christmas and wrapped it over the weekend, MTV Movies Blog reports.
The filming took place in Leavesden studios while the scenes are actually set at King's Cross Station. The actors reportedly were looking much more comfortable than they did when they were rushed for time shooting the original scenes on the real location.
The reshoot was done after fans were not pleased with the make-up used on the stars, which made them look much older instead of 35 years old. Tom Felton also took part in the filming.
In the meantime, it has been revealed that 13-year-old Bertie Gilbert will portray Draco Malfoy's son Scorpius in the epilogue. Additionally, 14-year-old Benedict Clark is tapped to play young Severus Snape.
"Deathly Hallows: Part II", which is also helmed by "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" director David Yates, is slated to hit U.S. theaters on July 15, 2011. This last installment of the series is planned to get 3-D treatment.
More Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II News
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says