'Deathly Hallows' Epilogue Reshoot Wrapped Over the Weekend
After recently returning to the set of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows", Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint have once again said goodbye to each other. The three main stars reshot "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" epilogue scenes just days before Christmas and wrapped it over the weekend, MTV Movies Blog reports.
The filming took place in Leavesden studios while the scenes are actually set at King's Cross Station. The actors reportedly were looking much more comfortable than they did when they were rushed for time shooting the original scenes on the real location.
The reshoot was done after fans were not pleased with the make-up used on the stars, which made them look much older instead of 35 years old. Tom Felton also took part in the filming.
In the meantime, it has been revealed that 13-year-old Bertie Gilbert will portray Draco Malfoy's son Scorpius in the epilogue. Additionally, 14-year-old Benedict Clark is tapped to play young Severus Snape.
"Deathly Hallows: Part II", which is also helmed by "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" director David Yates, is slated to hit U.S. theaters on July 15, 2011. This last installment of the series is planned to get 3-D treatment.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?