Natalie Portman's 'The Other Woman' Debuts New Poster and First Trailer
Having her film "Black Swan" still gracing theaters, Natalie Portman is going to make another strong performance in "The Other Woman". Now, a trailer from the upcoming movie has been made available for preview via Yahoo! Video. Additionally, there is a new poster which features the lead actress in watercolor pink.
After entering the life of a married man called Jack (Scott Cohen), Portman's Emilia finds happiness when she married him and gave birth to their daughter. But her life soon takes an unexpected turn when their newborn baby is dead.
Emilia struggles through her grief to connect with her new stepson William (Charlie Tahan), but is finding it hard to connect with this precocious child. Perhaps the most difficult obstacle of all for Emilia is trying to cope with the constant interferences of her husband's angry, jealous ex-wife, Carolyn who is portrayed by Lisa Kudrow.
"The Other Woman" is a frank, funny, and heart-wrenching movie adaptation of bestselling author Ayelet Waldman's novel about life, loss, and family titled "Love and Other Impossible Pursuits". "The Opposite of Sex" and "Bounce" helmer Don Roos serves behind the lens for the upcoming drama comedy, which is slated to open in limited U.S. theaters on February 4, 2011.
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump
- Fox Comes Under Fire in Italy for Postponing 'Independence Day: Resurgence' Release
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!