Greyson Chance and Jimmy Fallon Added to Carson Daly's New Year's Eve Concert
More big stars are added to the line-up of "NBC's New Year's Eve with Carson Daly". Joining previously-revealed guests Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne and My Chemical Romance to ring in 2011 will be Greyson Chance and Jimmy Fallon.
Greyson, along with "American Idiot" cast, will be performing live at the celebration. Meanwhile, Fallon will be treating viewers to a special appearance alongside NBC News' Brian Williams. Interview segments will feature "Saturday Night Live" star Jay Pharoah and Internet sensation Antoine Dodson.
Also, Daly will do a chit-chat with U2's Bono and The Edge. They will be talking about writing score and lyrics for the new Broadway musical "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark". Live reports from New York City's Times Square will be handled by "Today" correspondents Natalie Morales and Amy Robach.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media