Greyson Chance and Jimmy Fallon Added to Carson Daly's New Year's Eve Concert
More big stars are added to the line-up of "NBC's New Year's Eve with Carson Daly". Joining previously-revealed guests Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne and My Chemical Romance to ring in 2011 will be Greyson Chance and Jimmy Fallon.
Greyson, along with "American Idiot" cast, will be performing live at the celebration. Meanwhile, Fallon will be treating viewers to a special appearance alongside NBC News' Brian Williams. Interview segments will feature "Saturday Night Live" star Jay Pharoah and Internet sensation Antoine Dodson.
Also, Daly will do a chit-chat with U2's Bono and The Edge. They will be talking about writing score and lyrics for the new Broadway musical "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark". Live reports from New York City's Times Square will be handled by "Today" correspondents Natalie Morales and Amy Robach.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign