Greyson Chance and Jimmy Fallon Added to Carson Daly's New Year's Eve Concert
More big stars are added to the line-up of "NBC's New Year's Eve with Carson Daly". Joining previously-revealed guests Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne and My Chemical Romance to ring in 2011 will be Greyson Chance and Jimmy Fallon.
Greyson, along with "American Idiot" cast, will be performing live at the celebration. Meanwhile, Fallon will be treating viewers to a special appearance alongside NBC News' Brian Williams. Interview segments will feature "Saturday Night Live" star Jay Pharoah and Internet sensation Antoine Dodson.
Also, Daly will do a chit-chat with U2's Bono and The Edge. They will be talking about writing score and lyrics for the new Broadway musical "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark". Live reports from New York City's Times Square will be handled by "Today" correspondents Natalie Morales and Amy Robach.
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series