Greyson Chance and Jimmy Fallon Added to Carson Daly's New Year's Eve Concert
More big stars are added to the line-up of "NBC's New Year's Eve with Carson Daly". Joining previously-revealed guests Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne and My Chemical Romance to ring in 2011 will be Greyson Chance and Jimmy Fallon.
Greyson, along with "American Idiot" cast, will be performing live at the celebration. Meanwhile, Fallon will be treating viewers to a special appearance alongside NBC News' Brian Williams. Interview segments will feature "Saturday Night Live" star Jay Pharoah and Internet sensation Antoine Dodson.
Also, Daly will do a chit-chat with U2's Bono and The Edge. They will be talking about writing score and lyrics for the new Broadway musical "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark". Live reports from New York City's Times Square will be handled by "Today" correspondents Natalie Morales and Amy Robach.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers