Greyson Chance and Jimmy Fallon Added to Carson Daly's New Year's Eve Concert
More big stars are added to the line-up of "NBC's New Year's Eve with Carson Daly". Joining previously-revealed guests Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne and My Chemical Romance to ring in 2011 will be Greyson Chance and Jimmy Fallon.
Greyson, along with "American Idiot" cast, will be performing live at the celebration. Meanwhile, Fallon will be treating viewers to a special appearance alongside NBC News' Brian Williams. Interview segments will feature "Saturday Night Live" star Jay Pharoah and Internet sensation Antoine Dodson.
Also, Daly will do a chit-chat with U2's Bono and The Edge. They will be talking about writing score and lyrics for the new Broadway musical "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark". Live reports from New York City's Times Square will be handled by "Today" correspondents Natalie Morales and Amy Robach.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'