First Trailer of Steven Spielberg's New Sci-Fi Series 'Falling Skies'
"Falling Skies", a new TV series about alien invasion on earth, has got its first trailer. Starting with a narration of the alien arrival from children's point of view, the clip continues to show a group of soldiers and civilians struggling against the occupying alien force.
Starring Noah Wyle and Moon Bloodgood, the TV series is the latest project by Steven Spielberg. Wyle is Tom, a college professor and father of two who leads the group. Bloodgood is Anne Glass, a therapist who works with the surviving children to help them cope with the traumatic situation. They are joined by Seychelle Gabriel and Will Patton as an orphaned teenager helping running the community and a fierce leader of the resistance respectively.
The drama series is scheduled to premiere on TNT sometime in June 2011.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto