Demi Lovato Snapped Leaving Rehab Center for Christmas Break
Demi Lovato has spent her time with the loved ones on Christmas Day. The star, who has checked into a rehab in early November, was getting a break from the rehab treatment on December 25 and picked up by her family for a Christmas Day outing in Woodridge, Illinois.
In her first outing since joining the rehab stint, the 18-year-old "Camp Rock" star was spotted wearing an animal-print jacket on top of her black ensemble. She and other members of the group had a meal at a Hollywood Blvd Cinema Bar & Eatery.
"They seemed very happy and were having a good time together. Demi seemed in good spirits," an insider gushed. Pictures from Demi's family outing can be seen on Celebrity Gossip.
Demi Lovato admitted herself to a treatment center to deal with "emotional and physical issues," her rep confirmed in November. She subsequently spent her Thanksgiving in the medical facility.
More Demi Lovato News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says