Demi Lovato Snapped Leaving Rehab Center for Christmas Break
Demi Lovato has spent her time with the loved ones on Christmas Day. The star, who has checked into a rehab in early November, was getting a break from the rehab treatment on December 25 and picked up by her family for a Christmas Day outing in Woodridge, Illinois.
In her first outing since joining the rehab stint, the 18-year-old "Camp Rock" star was spotted wearing an animal-print jacket on top of her black ensemble. She and other members of the group had a meal at a Hollywood Blvd Cinema Bar & Eatery.
"They seemed very happy and were having a good time together. Demi seemed in good spirits," an insider gushed. Pictures from Demi's family outing can be seen on Celebrity Gossip.
Demi Lovato admitted herself to a treatment center to deal with "emotional and physical issues," her rep confirmed in November. She subsequently spent her Thanksgiving in the medical facility.
More Demi Lovato News
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'