Demi Lovato Snapped Leaving Rehab Center for Christmas Break
Demi Lovato has spent her time with the loved ones on Christmas Day. The star, who has checked into a rehab in early November, was getting a break from the rehab treatment on December 25 and picked up by her family for a Christmas Day outing in Woodridge, Illinois.
In her first outing since joining the rehab stint, the 18-year-old "Camp Rock" star was spotted wearing an animal-print jacket on top of her black ensemble. She and other members of the group had a meal at a Hollywood Blvd Cinema Bar & Eatery.
"They seemed very happy and were having a good time together. Demi seemed in good spirits," an insider gushed. Pictures from Demi's family outing can be seen on Celebrity Gossip.
Demi Lovato admitted herself to a treatment center to deal with "emotional and physical issues," her rep confirmed in November. She subsequently spent her Thanksgiving in the medical facility.
More Demi Lovato News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'