Demi Lovato Snapped Leaving Rehab Center for Christmas Break
Demi Lovato has spent her time with the loved ones on Christmas Day. The star, who has checked into a rehab in early November, was getting a break from the rehab treatment on December 25 and picked up by her family for a Christmas Day outing in Woodridge, Illinois.
In her first outing since joining the rehab stint, the 18-year-old "Camp Rock" star was spotted wearing an animal-print jacket on top of her black ensemble. She and other members of the group had a meal at a Hollywood Blvd Cinema Bar & Eatery.
"They seemed very happy and were having a good time together. Demi seemed in good spirits," an insider gushed. Pictures from Demi's family outing can be seen on Celebrity Gossip.
Demi Lovato admitted herself to a treatment center to deal with "emotional and physical issues," her rep confirmed in November. She subsequently spent her Thanksgiving in the medical facility.
More Demi Lovato News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia