Demi Lovato Snapped Leaving Rehab Center for Christmas Break
Demi Lovato has spent her time with the loved ones on Christmas Day. The star, who has checked into a rehab in early November, was getting a break from the rehab treatment on December 25 and picked up by her family for a Christmas Day outing in Woodridge, Illinois.
In her first outing since joining the rehab stint, the 18-year-old "Camp Rock" star was spotted wearing an animal-print jacket on top of her black ensemble. She and other members of the group had a meal at a Hollywood Blvd Cinema Bar & Eatery.
"They seemed very happy and were having a good time together. Demi seemed in good spirits," an insider gushed. Pictures from Demi's family outing can be seen on Celebrity Gossip.
Demi Lovato admitted herself to a treatment center to deal with "emotional and physical issues," her rep confirmed in November. She subsequently spent her Thanksgiving in the medical facility.
More Demi Lovato News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics