'The Hangover 2' Stunt Performer in Coma After Set Accident
A stunt performer has been seriously injured during a production of "The Hangover 2" in Thailand, reports say. Queensland-raised stunt driver Scott McLean is reportedly in coma after involved in an accident on the set of the film on December 17.
Words are, McLean was performing a stunt which went awry when two cars traveling at high speed crashed into each other in Bangkok as part of the stunt. It is said that McLean was taken to a hospital in Bangkok. There is no word on how the accident affects the shooting.
Following the success of 2009 "The Hangover" which was mainly set in Las Vegas, "The Hangover 2" is made with Todd Phillips still tackling the helming duty. Beside filmed in Thailand, the sequel is also shot in Los Angeles.
Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, Justin Bartha and Ken Jeong return to reprise their respective roles. The upcoming comedy is slated to be dropped in the U.S. on Memorial Day or May 26, 2011.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'