'The Hangover 2' Stunt Performer in Coma After Set Accident
A stunt performer has been seriously injured during a production of "The Hangover 2" in Thailand, reports say. Queensland-raised stunt driver Scott McLean is reportedly in coma after involved in an accident on the set of the film on December 17.
Words are, McLean was performing a stunt which went awry when two cars traveling at high speed crashed into each other in Bangkok as part of the stunt. It is said that McLean was taken to a hospital in Bangkok. There is no word on how the accident affects the shooting.
Following the success of 2009 "The Hangover" which was mainly set in Las Vegas, "The Hangover 2" is made with Todd Phillips still tackling the helming duty. Beside filmed in Thailand, the sequel is also shot in Los Angeles.
Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, Justin Bartha and Ken Jeong return to reprise their respective roles. The upcoming comedy is slated to be dropped in the U.S. on Memorial Day or May 26, 2011.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie