'The Hangover 2' Stunt Performer in Coma After Set Accident
A stunt performer has been seriously injured during a production of "The Hangover 2" in Thailand, reports say. Queensland-raised stunt driver Scott McLean is reportedly in coma after involved in an accident on the set of the film on December 17.
Words are, McLean was performing a stunt which went awry when two cars traveling at high speed crashed into each other in Bangkok as part of the stunt. It is said that McLean was taken to a hospital in Bangkok. There is no word on how the accident affects the shooting.
Following the success of 2009 "The Hangover" which was mainly set in Las Vegas, "The Hangover 2" is made with Todd Phillips still tackling the helming duty. Beside filmed in Thailand, the sequel is also shot in Los Angeles.
Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, Justin Bartha and Ken Jeong return to reprise their respective roles. The upcoming comedy is slated to be dropped in the U.S. on Memorial Day or May 26, 2011.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism