'The Hangover 2' Stunt Performer in Coma After Set Accident
A stunt performer has been seriously injured during a production of "The Hangover 2" in Thailand, reports say. Queensland-raised stunt driver Scott McLean is reportedly in coma after involved in an accident on the set of the film on December 17.
Words are, McLean was performing a stunt which went awry when two cars traveling at high speed crashed into each other in Bangkok as part of the stunt. It is said that McLean was taken to a hospital in Bangkok. There is no word on how the accident affects the shooting.
Following the success of 2009 "The Hangover" which was mainly set in Las Vegas, "The Hangover 2" is made with Todd Phillips still tackling the helming duty. Beside filmed in Thailand, the sequel is also shot in Los Angeles.
Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, Justin Bartha and Ken Jeong return to reprise their respective roles. The upcoming comedy is slated to be dropped in the U.S. on Memorial Day or May 26, 2011.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera