Ditching Purity Ring, Selena Gomez Tweets About Being Housewife
Selena Gomez could have changed her mind about not having sex until she is getting married. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star has been spotted taking off her promise ring when stepping out with Justin Bieber last weekend. Picture of the twosome had emerged before but a closer look reveals that she was not wearing the purity ring anymore.
Selena had her father to buy her a purity ring in 2008 to signify her vow to abstain from sex until marriage. "He went to the church and got it blessed. He actually used me as an example for other kids. I'm going to keep my promise to myself, to my family, and to God," she said at that time.
While still not commenting on the absence of the promise ring from her finger, 18-year-old Selena recently tweeted picture of her preparing some meal in the kitchen. Along with the photo, she wrote, "House wife in training. Yup."
More Selena Gomez News
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie