Ditching Purity Ring, Selena Gomez Tweets About Being Housewife
Selena Gomez could have changed her mind about not having sex until she is getting married. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star has been spotted taking off her promise ring when stepping out with Justin Bieber last weekend. Picture of the twosome had emerged before but a closer look reveals that she was not wearing the purity ring anymore.
Selena had her father to buy her a purity ring in 2008 to signify her vow to abstain from sex until marriage. "He went to the church and got it blessed. He actually used me as an example for other kids. I'm going to keep my promise to myself, to my family, and to God," she said at that time.
While still not commenting on the absence of the promise ring from her finger, 18-year-old Selena recently tweeted picture of her preparing some meal in the kitchen. Along with the photo, she wrote, "House wife in training. Yup."
More Selena Gomez News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding