Ditching Purity Ring, Selena Gomez Tweets About Being Housewife
Selena Gomez could have changed her mind about not having sex until she is getting married. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star has been spotted taking off her promise ring when stepping out with Justin Bieber last weekend. Picture of the twosome had emerged before but a closer look reveals that she was not wearing the purity ring anymore.
Selena had her father to buy her a purity ring in 2008 to signify her vow to abstain from sex until marriage. "He went to the church and got it blessed. He actually used me as an example for other kids. I'm going to keep my promise to myself, to my family, and to God," she said at that time.
While still not commenting on the absence of the promise ring from her finger, 18-year-old Selena recently tweeted picture of her preparing some meal in the kitchen. Along with the photo, she wrote, "House wife in training. Yup."
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton