Colin Farrell Threatens Jim Sturgess in New 'The Way Back' Clip
Some new clips from "The Way Back (2011)" have been made available for sneak peek. One of them gives a preview to an intense scene where Colin Farrell's Valka threatens Jim Sturgess' Janusz by putting his knife near his neck. The other snippet, meanwhile, sees the band of fugitives risking themselves by running on a sea ice to get across a river.
Valka is a tough tattooed Russian while Janusz is a young Polish inmate. Together with another prisoner, Ed Harris' Mr. Smith, and Saoirse Ronan's Irena, they escape a Soviet labor camp in Yakutsk and try to reach British India. Going through cold and dry places, these people are facing the wilderness of nature. This fact-based story is set in 1940.
Peter Weir serves as a helmer while Mark Strong supports that cast ensemble. This drama will open in limited U.S. theaters on December 29 before getting wider release on January 21, 2011.
"The Way Back" clip "Valka and the Wolf":
'The Way Back' clip 'Can You Swim?':
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid