Colin Farrell Threatens Jim Sturgess in New 'The Way Back' Clip
Some new clips from "The Way Back (2011)" have been made available for sneak peek. One of them gives a preview to an intense scene where Colin Farrell's Valka threatens Jim Sturgess' Janusz by putting his knife near his neck. The other snippet, meanwhile, sees the band of fugitives risking themselves by running on a sea ice to get across a river.
Valka is a tough tattooed Russian while Janusz is a young Polish inmate. Together with another prisoner, Ed Harris' Mr. Smith, and Saoirse Ronan's Irena, they escape a Soviet labor camp in Yakutsk and try to reach British India. Going through cold and dry places, these people are facing the wilderness of nature. This fact-based story is set in 1940.
Peter Weir serves as a helmer while Mark Strong supports that cast ensemble. This drama will open in limited U.S. theaters on December 29 before getting wider release on January 21, 2011.
"The Way Back" clip "Valka and the Wolf":
'The Way Back' clip 'Can You Swim?':
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Photo Confirms James Franco's Casting
- Beyonce and Jay-Z 'Are in the Best Place in Their Marriage'