Colin Farrell Threatens Jim Sturgess in New 'The Way Back' Clip
Some new clips from "The Way Back (2011)" have been made available for sneak peek. One of them gives a preview to an intense scene where Colin Farrell's Valka threatens Jim Sturgess' Janusz by putting his knife near his neck. The other snippet, meanwhile, sees the band of fugitives risking themselves by running on a sea ice to get across a river.
Valka is a tough tattooed Russian while Janusz is a young Polish inmate. Together with another prisoner, Ed Harris' Mr. Smith, and Saoirse Ronan's Irena, they escape a Soviet labor camp in Yakutsk and try to reach British India. Going through cold and dry places, these people are facing the wilderness of nature. This fact-based story is set in 1940.
Peter Weir serves as a helmer while Mark Strong supports that cast ensemble. This drama will open in limited U.S. theaters on December 29 before getting wider release on January 21, 2011.
"The Way Back" clip "Valka and the Wolf":
'The Way Back' clip 'Can You Swim?':
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift