Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Spotted Holding Hands
Rachel Weisz will not spend the rest of 2010 alone in cold weather for she has apparently found a new man. The British actress, who recently split from fiancee Darren Aronofsky, has been caught bonding with Daniel Craig over the Christmas weekend.
The two reportedly are staying together at a cottage in Dorset, a county in South West England. Later, covering themselves in winter clothes, Rachel and Daniel were photographed holding hands in the southwest English countryside town of Somerset. News of the World has got its hand on pictures of the twosome.
In the meantime, JustJared just reported on December 26 that the rumored lovers were seen strolling to a country pub where they "snuggled" together in front of the fire for a Christmas Eve drink.
Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz were first romantically linked while filming upcoming movie "Dream House" together. At that time, the James Bond hunk was said the man behind Rachel's split from her baby's father, filmmaker Darren Aronofksy. The then couple themselves announced their separation on November 9.
As for Daniel, he was last romantically linked to producer Satsuki Mitchell.
More Daniel Craig News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed