Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Spotted Holding Hands
Rachel Weisz will not spend the rest of 2010 alone in cold weather for she has apparently found a new man. The British actress, who recently split from fiancee Darren Aronofsky, has been caught bonding with Daniel Craig over the Christmas weekend.
The two reportedly are staying together at a cottage in Dorset, a county in South West England. Later, covering themselves in winter clothes, Rachel and Daniel were photographed holding hands in the southwest English countryside town of Somerset. News of the World has got its hand on pictures of the twosome.
In the meantime, JustJared just reported on December 26 that the rumored lovers were seen strolling to a country pub where they "snuggled" together in front of the fire for a Christmas Eve drink.
Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz were first romantically linked while filming upcoming movie "Dream House" together. At that time, the James Bond hunk was said the man behind Rachel's split from her baby's father, filmmaker Darren Aronofksy. The then couple themselves announced their separation on November 9.
As for Daniel, he was last romantically linked to producer Satsuki Mitchell.
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap