Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Spotted Holding Hands
Rachel Weisz will not spend the rest of 2010 alone in cold weather for she has apparently found a new man. The British actress, who recently split from fiancee Darren Aronofsky, has been caught bonding with Daniel Craig over the Christmas weekend.
The two reportedly are staying together at a cottage in Dorset, a county in South West England. Later, covering themselves in winter clothes, Rachel and Daniel were photographed holding hands in the southwest English countryside town of Somerset. News of the World has got its hand on pictures of the twosome.
In the meantime, JustJared just reported on December 26 that the rumored lovers were seen strolling to a country pub where they "snuggled" together in front of the fire for a Christmas Eve drink.
Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz were first romantically linked while filming upcoming movie "Dream House" together. At that time, the James Bond hunk was said the man behind Rachel's split from her baby's father, filmmaker Darren Aronofksy. The then couple themselves announced their separation on November 9.
As for Daniel, he was last romantically linked to producer Satsuki Mitchell.
More Daniel Craig News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns