Simon Baker Gets $30 Million Deal From Warner Bros. TV
Simon Baker is finalizing a multi-million dollar deal with Warner Bros. Television, Deadline reported. "The Mentalist" actor strikes as many as $30 million with the giant company, and that figure includes the money he is paid in his current contract.
Details about the new deal have been revealed. Baker will add another year to his current six-year contract. The actor playing Patrick Jane, a consultant of the fictionalized "California Bureau of Investigation," will also get a producer credit beginning the fifth season of the TV series.
On top of that, Baker reportedly will receive "an additional piece of the show's backend." The syndication rights of the "Mentalist" have been sold by Warner Bros. TV to TNT in November 2009 for $2.2 million per episode.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'