Simon Baker Gets $30 Million Deal From Warner Bros. TV
Simon Baker is finalizing a multi-million dollar deal with Warner Bros. Television, Deadline reported. "The Mentalist" actor strikes as many as $30 million with the giant company, and that figure includes the money he is paid in his current contract.
Details about the new deal have been revealed. Baker will add another year to his current six-year contract. The actor playing Patrick Jane, a consultant of the fictionalized "California Bureau of Investigation," will also get a producer credit beginning the fifth season of the TV series.
On top of that, Baker reportedly will receive "an additional piece of the show's backend." The syndication rights of the "Mentalist" have been sold by Warner Bros. TV to TNT in November 2009 for $2.2 million per episode.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie