Simon Baker Gets $30 Million Deal From Warner Bros. TV
Simon Baker is finalizing a multi-million dollar deal with Warner Bros. Television, Deadline reported. "The Mentalist" actor strikes as many as $30 million with the giant company, and that figure includes the money he is paid in his current contract.
Details about the new deal have been revealed. Baker will add another year to his current six-year contract. The actor playing Patrick Jane, a consultant of the fictionalized "California Bureau of Investigation," will also get a producer credit beginning the fifth season of the TV series.
On top of that, Baker reportedly will receive "an additional piece of the show's backend." The syndication rights of the "Mentalist" have been sold by Warner Bros. TV to TNT in November 2009 for $2.2 million per episode.
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie