Simon Baker Gets $30 Million Deal From Warner Bros. TV
Simon Baker is finalizing a multi-million dollar deal with Warner Bros. Television, Deadline reported. "The Mentalist" actor strikes as many as $30 million with the giant company, and that figure includes the money he is paid in his current contract.
Details about the new deal have been revealed. Baker will add another year to his current six-year contract. The actor playing Patrick Jane, a consultant of the fictionalized "California Bureau of Investigation," will also get a producer credit beginning the fifth season of the TV series.
On top of that, Baker reportedly will receive "an additional piece of the show's backend." The syndication rights of the "Mentalist" have been sold by Warner Bros. TV to TNT in November 2009 for $2.2 million per episode.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences