Simon Baker Gets $30 Million Deal From Warner Bros. TV
Simon Baker is finalizing a multi-million dollar deal with Warner Bros. Television, Deadline reported. "The Mentalist" actor strikes as many as $30 million with the giant company, and that figure includes the money he is paid in his current contract.
Details about the new deal have been revealed. Baker will add another year to his current six-year contract. The actor playing Patrick Jane, a consultant of the fictionalized "California Bureau of Investigation," will also get a producer credit beginning the fifth season of the TV series.
On top of that, Baker reportedly will receive "an additional piece of the show's backend." The syndication rights of the "Mentalist" have been sold by Warner Bros. TV to TNT in November 2009 for $2.2 million per episode.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie