Hugh Hefner Engaged to 24-Year-Old Playmate Crystal Harris
Hugh Hefner has a more special thing to celebrate this holiday. He is engaged to Crystal Harris after proposing to her on Christmas night, December 25, tweeting "When I gave Crystal the ring, she burst into tears. This is the happiest Christmas weekend in memory...I got what I was hoping for for Christmas...Crystal's love."
Soon after, he made it clear about his engagement to the 24-year-old Playboy Playmate. "Yes, the ring I gave Crystal is an engagement ring. I didn't mean to make a mystery out of it. A very merry Christmas to all," the Playboy founder added.
84-year-old Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris, who is 60 years old his junior, began dating in 2008 while he was also still dating identical twin models Kristina and Karissa Shannon. He, however, ended his relationship with Kristina and Karissa in January this year.
Hefner has previously married twice. The first one was with Mildred Williams whom he wed in 1949 before divorcing in 1959. He walked down the aisle for the second time with Playmate of the Year Kimberley Conrad. Their divorce was just finalized in 2009 after separating for 11 years. He has four children from these two marriages.
More Hugh Hefner News
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC