Hugh Hefner Engaged to 24-Year-Old Playmate Crystal Harris
Hugh Hefner has a more special thing to celebrate this holiday. He is engaged to Crystal Harris after proposing to her on Christmas night, December 25, tweeting "When I gave Crystal the ring, she burst into tears. This is the happiest Christmas weekend in memory...I got what I was hoping for for Christmas...Crystal's love."
Soon after, he made it clear about his engagement to the 24-year-old Playboy Playmate. "Yes, the ring I gave Crystal is an engagement ring. I didn't mean to make a mystery out of it. A very merry Christmas to all," the Playboy founder added.
84-year-old Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris, who is 60 years old his junior, began dating in 2008 while he was also still dating identical twin models Kristina and Karissa Shannon. He, however, ended his relationship with Kristina and Karissa in January this year.
Hefner has previously married twice. The first one was with Mildred Williams whom he wed in 1949 before divorcing in 1959. He walked down the aisle for the second time with Playmate of the Year Kimberley Conrad. Their divorce was just finalized in 2009 after separating for 11 years. He has four children from these two marriages.
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage