Hugh Hefner Engaged to 24-Year-Old Playmate Crystal Harris
Hugh Hefner has a more special thing to celebrate this holiday. He is engaged to Crystal Harris after proposing to her on Christmas night, December 25, tweeting "When I gave Crystal the ring, she burst into tears. This is the happiest Christmas weekend in memory...I got what I was hoping for for Christmas...Crystal's love."
Soon after, he made it clear about his engagement to the 24-year-old Playboy Playmate. "Yes, the ring I gave Crystal is an engagement ring. I didn't mean to make a mystery out of it. A very merry Christmas to all," the Playboy founder added.
84-year-old Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris, who is 60 years old his junior, began dating in 2008 while he was also still dating identical twin models Kristina and Karissa Shannon. He, however, ended his relationship with Kristina and Karissa in January this year.
Hefner has previously married twice. The first one was with Mildred Williams whom he wed in 1949 before divorcing in 1959. He walked down the aisle for the second time with Playmate of the Year Kimberley Conrad. Their divorce was just finalized in 2009 after separating for 11 years. He has four children from these two marriages.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce