Miley Cyrus Posts Christmas Message and Sings Karaoke With Family
In the spirit of Christmas, Miley Cyrus has sent her best wishes to her fans. In a video posted on her official fan club site MileyWorld.com, she is featured with her sister Noah Cyrus and says, "I just wanna tell you guys have an awesome Christmas and a very happy new year. I'm really looking forward to 2011."
She says she wants to travel a lot during the coming year. Further sharing her plans, she adds, "I want to make this the year that I go out and do what I'm here to do, and that's to help people and make people happy."
The 18-year-old singer/actress spends her holiday with family, and her big sister Brandi Cyrus has revealed that Miley sang karaoke with Noah. "Miley and noah are currently singing 'can't be tamed' on noah's new karaoke machine. it's pretty hilarious," the 23-year-old Cyrus girl tweeted on December 26. She went on teasing, "my Mom is videoing ... maybe if you're lucky i'll snag it and upload."
Beside having fun with her sisters, Miley might also bond with his father who is currently in a divorce process with her mother. A source tells People that Billy Ray Cyrus spent some quality time with his children over the Christmas holidays at his 500-acre farm outside of Nashville, Tennessee.
More Miley Cyrus News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'