Miley Cyrus Posts Christmas Message and Sings Karaoke With Family
In the spirit of Christmas, Miley Cyrus has sent her best wishes to her fans. In a video posted on her official fan club site MileyWorld.com, she is featured with her sister Noah Cyrus and says, "I just wanna tell you guys have an awesome Christmas and a very happy new year. I'm really looking forward to 2011."
She says she wants to travel a lot during the coming year. Further sharing her plans, she adds, "I want to make this the year that I go out and do what I'm here to do, and that's to help people and make people happy."
The 18-year-old singer/actress spends her holiday with family, and her big sister Brandi Cyrus has revealed that Miley sang karaoke with Noah. "Miley and noah are currently singing 'can't be tamed' on noah's new karaoke machine. it's pretty hilarious," the 23-year-old Cyrus girl tweeted on December 26. She went on teasing, "my Mom is videoing ... maybe if you're lucky i'll snag it and upload."
Beside having fun with her sisters, Miley might also bond with his father who is currently in a divorce process with her mother. A source tells People that Billy Ray Cyrus spent some quality time with his children over the Christmas holidays at his 500-acre farm outside of Nashville, Tennessee.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation