Amanda Seyfried and Aaron Paul Confirmed to Return for 'Big Love' Finale
Amanda Seyfried and Aaron Paul are going to reprise their "Big Love" characters at the TV series finale. Playing Sarah Henrickson and Scott Quittman respectively, Seyfried and Paul were sent packing for Portland near the end of previous season.
"Both Amanda and Paul really wanted to be a part of the last episode, even though they were both shooting movies," co-creator Will Scheffer told TV Guide. His partner Mark Olsen added, "It was special. Literally and figuratively it was a family getting back together."
Amanda Seyfried is currently busy filming movie "Now" with Justin Timberlake. The "Mamma Mia!" actress is also waiting for her other film "Red Riding Hood" to debut in theaters across United States on March 11, 2011. As for Aaron Paul, he is currently starring in AMC's "Breaking Bad" which earned him coveted awards.
The "Big Love" finale which is the last episode of season 5 was completed in mid-December this year and will air in March, 2011. The fifth season will be kicked off with "Winter" episode which is going to broadcast on January 16 next year.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date