Amanda Seyfried and Aaron Paul Confirmed to Return for 'Big Love' Finale
Amanda Seyfried and Aaron Paul are going to reprise their "Big Love" characters at the TV series finale. Playing Sarah Henrickson and Scott Quittman respectively, Seyfried and Paul were sent packing for Portland near the end of previous season.
"Both Amanda and Paul really wanted to be a part of the last episode, even though they were both shooting movies," co-creator Will Scheffer told TV Guide. His partner Mark Olsen added, "It was special. Literally and figuratively it was a family getting back together."
Amanda Seyfried is currently busy filming movie "Now" with Justin Timberlake. The "Mamma Mia!" actress is also waiting for her other film "Red Riding Hood" to debut in theaters across United States on March 11, 2011. As for Aaron Paul, he is currently starring in AMC's "Breaking Bad" which earned him coveted awards.
The "Big Love" finale which is the last episode of season 5 was completed in mid-December this year and will air in March, 2011. The fifth season will be kicked off with "Winter" episode which is going to broadcast on January 16 next year.
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party