Amanda Seyfried and Aaron Paul Confirmed to Return for 'Big Love' Finale
Amanda Seyfried and Aaron Paul are going to reprise their "Big Love" characters at the TV series finale. Playing Sarah Henrickson and Scott Quittman respectively, Seyfried and Paul were sent packing for Portland near the end of previous season.
"Both Amanda and Paul really wanted to be a part of the last episode, even though they were both shooting movies," co-creator Will Scheffer told TV Guide. His partner Mark Olsen added, "It was special. Literally and figuratively it was a family getting back together."
Amanda Seyfried is currently busy filming movie "Now" with Justin Timberlake. The "Mamma Mia!" actress is also waiting for her other film "Red Riding Hood" to debut in theaters across United States on March 11, 2011. As for Aaron Paul, he is currently starring in AMC's "Breaking Bad" which earned him coveted awards.
The "Big Love" finale which is the last episode of season 5 was completed in mid-December this year and will air in March, 2011. The fifth season will be kicked off with "Winter" episode which is going to broadcast on January 16 next year.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle