Amanda Seyfried and Aaron Paul Confirmed to Return for 'Big Love' Finale
Amanda Seyfried and Aaron Paul are going to reprise their "Big Love" characters at the TV series finale. Playing Sarah Henrickson and Scott Quittman respectively, Seyfried and Paul were sent packing for Portland near the end of previous season.
"Both Amanda and Paul really wanted to be a part of the last episode, even though they were both shooting movies," co-creator Will Scheffer told TV Guide. His partner Mark Olsen added, "It was special. Literally and figuratively it was a family getting back together."
Amanda Seyfried is currently busy filming movie "Now" with Justin Timberlake. The "Mamma Mia!" actress is also waiting for her other film "Red Riding Hood" to debut in theaters across United States on March 11, 2011. As for Aaron Paul, he is currently starring in AMC's "Breaking Bad" which earned him coveted awards.
The "Big Love" finale which is the last episode of season 5 was completed in mid-December this year and will air in March, 2011. The fifth season will be kicked off with "Winter" episode which is going to broadcast on January 16 next year.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group