Chris Brown Confirms Justin Bieber Duet, Debuts 'Champion' Video
Chris Brown is indeed going to make a duet with Justin Bieber. The R&B singer confirmed it on his Twitter, writing "ME and @justinbieber got a BANGER/SMASH record for all the fans out there at the top of the NEW YEAR!!! 2011."
The collaboration actually has been hinted by Bieber since October this year when he tweeted, "Kinda hyped rt now. for a new single teamed up with one of my friends and an artist I used to sing covers of on youtube. BIG RECORD. SMASH!!" He later gave his fans a clue by posting a clip of him covering Breezy's "With You".
Beside collaborating with Breezy, Bieber will do a country-pop crossover with Rascal Flatts for his new album. As for Breezy, he has joined forces with British rapper Chipmunk in a song called "Champion". A music video for the duet track has recently been debuted. It was directed by Colin Tilley and filmed in Miami.
It's unclear whether the Bieber/Breezy song is recorded for the Canadian singer's new album or the American musician's next effort since both of them are preparing for their next studio installments. However, the "Champion" track is confirmed for Chimpunk's 2011 album "Transition".
More Chris Brown News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video