New Clip of 'Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2' Features Bank Robbery
A new clip of "Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2" has come out, teasing another adventure of Papi and Chloe. Starting with hilarious scenes of the puppy family living in the Beverly Hills neighborhood, the clip proceeds to explain how their new adventure begins.
From the creators of 2008 "Beverly Hills Chihuahua", everybody's favorite talking Chihuahuas are back in a comedy that's a pack of outrageous fun for the whole family. Puppy mayhem turns the lives of newlywed Chihuahua parents, Papi and Chloe, upside down when their playful puppies present one challenge after another.
But, when their human owners find themselves in trouble, the tiny pups will stop at nothing to save them-because in good times and hard times, the family always sticks together. Papi, Chloe and the puppies embark on a heroic adventure, proving once again that big heroes come in small packages.
The movie will be released on DVD on February 1, 2011.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier