New Clip of 'Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2' Features Bank Robbery
A new clip of "Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2" has come out, teasing another adventure of Papi and Chloe. Starting with hilarious scenes of the puppy family living in the Beverly Hills neighborhood, the clip proceeds to explain how their new adventure begins.
From the creators of 2008 "Beverly Hills Chihuahua", everybody's favorite talking Chihuahuas are back in a comedy that's a pack of outrageous fun for the whole family. Puppy mayhem turns the lives of newlywed Chihuahua parents, Papi and Chloe, upside down when their playful puppies present one challenge after another.
But, when their human owners find themselves in trouble, the tiny pups will stop at nothing to save them-because in good times and hard times, the family always sticks together. Papi, Chloe and the puppies embark on a heroic adventure, proving once again that big heroes come in small packages.
The movie will be released on DVD on February 1, 2011.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video