New Clip of 'Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2' Features Bank Robbery
A new clip of "Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2" has come out, teasing another adventure of Papi and Chloe. Starting with hilarious scenes of the puppy family living in the Beverly Hills neighborhood, the clip proceeds to explain how their new adventure begins.
From the creators of 2008 "Beverly Hills Chihuahua", everybody's favorite talking Chihuahuas are back in a comedy that's a pack of outrageous fun for the whole family. Puppy mayhem turns the lives of newlywed Chihuahua parents, Papi and Chloe, upside down when their playful puppies present one challenge after another.
But, when their human owners find themselves in trouble, the tiny pups will stop at nothing to save them-because in good times and hard times, the family always sticks together. Papi, Chloe and the puppies embark on a heroic adventure, proving once again that big heroes come in small packages.
The movie will be released on DVD on February 1, 2011.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris